Doctor Who

David Tennant is so much better than Ecclestone was. Not that he was bad, but Tennant is just the perfect Doctor.

Good that Rose will be back though. I always thought something would happen to get her back. But I can't see how they'd work it story-wise. =/

They'll think of summat, they always do. Russell T Davies is quite a genius, anyway. He's the guy responsible for most of the stories, anyway.

Yeah. I'm guessing it'll have something to do with either Torchwood or Mickey. Hopefully the former. It'll be nice to see Martha and Rose in the same episode. I'm guessing it'll be towards the end of the series though.
It's a shame Davies is leaving the show after this series. =/

I disagree, i think ecclestone is much better than tennant. and they are bringing back that captain guy, cant remember his name, so it might have something to do with the daleks

thats the one >_<
he is supposed to be in it for 3 episodes i think

I sadly mised the xmas special, caught the last 2 minutes and Im not a happy bunny at Catherine Tate coming back. She is no where near funny IMO.

I watched the Christmas 2006 special with Catherine Tate.

She was funny then, but her voice is a bit loud lol.

And I prefer David Tennant to Christopher Eccleston. Tennant is such an amusing Doctor.

Is anyone else getting the feeling that the young guy who was shot on the Titanic (seriously can't remember his name) is going to play a big part in the future? Judging from The Doctor's reaction to when he heard his name.

Is anyone else getting the feeling that the young guy who was shot on the Titanic (seriously can't remember his name) is going to play a big part in the future? Judging from The Doctor's reaction to when he heard his name.
You could actually be on to something there!

It'll be the first time I've been right about Doctor Who though. I was sure that Sally Sparrow was going to be the next assistant.
But he'd obviously heard the name before.

The only Doctor I liked was Tom Baker, what an eccentric, he was the doctor, i wish he'd make a guest appearence. Christopher Eccleston is probably the next close thing to what the Doctor character should be like. David Tennent isn't doing a bad job, but why drop his Scottish accent for the part, would be cool if K9 came back again.

I think everyone knew Rose wasn't gone for good, but she wasn't the best assistant, Sarah Jane would be my favourite. If only Kylie was permanent. :lol:

Then again they could change it and maybe thinking of having a guy assistant instead, why only women. Mickey would've been a good choice for that. Although Catherine Tate seems to fit the part.

It'll be the first time I've been right about Doctor Who though. I was sure that Sally Sparrow was going to be the next assistant.
But he'd obviously heard the name before.

And speaking of things along the same lines...in the last series with the 'Shakespeare' episode, didn't Queen Elizabeth I run into them at the end, and she seemed to have something against the Doctor (and he didn't know why). Was this ever explained? I may have just missed the explanation, or perhaps it was just irrelevant.

No, I never saw anything about that either. So hopefully that can be put in somewhere.
I always wanted the thing with the lizards in the episode with Sally Sparrow to be explained, but sadly it wasn't. Hopefully it will be in the new series.

DOCTOR WHO NEWS!

The BBC are so confident in Doctor Who that they're doing an episode without him. Instead the three assistants, Rose, Martha and Donna will have to save the world. Plot details are unknown at this point.

I heard that last week. Catch up. :wacky:

Yeah, should be good though. He gets lost in space somewhere and it's up to the three assistants to bring him back. Probably going to be at the end of the series.

A large amount of the episodes Blink and Love and Monsters (I think that was the name of the latter episode) didn't have the Doctor in, I guess this is just an extension of that idea.

And speaking of things along the same lines...in the last series with the 'Shakespeare' episode, didn't Queen Elizabeth I run into them at the end, and she seemed to have something against the Doctor (and he didn't know why). Was this ever explained? I may have just missed the explanation, or perhaps it was just irrelevant.

watch the episode called Tooth and Claw, sorry, won't tell, don't want to spoil it :P

anywho, i am addicted to this show. I am currently collecting the classics, and am waiting for series 4 to come out. But, thankfully, we Australians get the series about half a year after it comes out in Britain :sad2:

Series 4 comes out in March in the UK for those who didn't know. For now, I'm in the middle of watching Torchwood.

Captain Jack is so irresistable. ^_^

Back