Doctor Who

David Tennant is great as the new Doctor, although Christopher Eccleston was amazing for his short time as the Doctor. I missed last Saturdays, but Captain Jacks back next week and Saxons in the following week! YAY!

Yeah, even though how much I thought Christopher Eccleston was a good Doctor, I think David Tennant has played him excellently. Shame that he doesn't keep his Scottish accent though. Captain Jack was my favourite character from the First Series, glad he's back.

David Tennant is easily the best actor to play the role of The Doctor in my eyes. I hope that the rumours of him leaving half-way through the next series are just rumours. Though I couldn't be happier that Freema Agyeman is being dropped at the end of the current series. She just doesn't have the charisma that Billie Piper brought.
So, Sally Sparrow as The Doctor's next assistant anybody? :monster:

I think Freema Agyeman is much better than Billie Piper, and Martha is far less irritating than Rose. Also though I like David Tennant he can slown around a bit too much in the role sometimes. Christopher Ecclestone was excellent, a real shame he only did one season.

Great to see Captain Jack back though.

I missed last weeks, hopefully I can view it before Saturdays episode!
Which I cant wait for!!!! Squee, John Simm as Saxon and I just cant wait!!!

I caught the last 10 minutes and it was so-so. It was sad I'll admit and I cant wait for the Christmas special. Singer Kyile is going to be taking part!

If what I've read is true, I can't believe that Catherine Tate is gonna be the new companion for Series 4...I hate the woman so much! "Am I bovvered...?" Yes, yes...it was only half-funny three years ago when you first started doing it.

I feel a bit sorry for Catherine Tate, her comedy show is not great but I've seen worse. But her character in last year's Christmas special of Doctor Who was dreadful, she drove me mad within five minutes. The thought of her screeching the whole series is too much to bear. Get Martha back as soon as possible!

I'd really like it if they got Rose back. Martha was a little annoying at first, but she's all right, yet doesn't compare to Rose. I hope that they might bring Rose back! They have to bring her back! I'm going to watch the finale sometime soon because it's still recorded and all.

*bumps old thread*

I don't get it, they're bringing Rose back for like, 4 episodes. How does that work out? Isn't she like, stuck in an alternate dimension?

:| My friends are livid, they think it'll ruin the greatness of the last episode Rose was in.

I'd like it better if she came back for good, I actually watched the episodes with Rose in them, Martha just annoyed me :|

*bumps old thread*

I don't get it, they're bringing Rose back for like, 4 episodes. How does that work out? Isn't she like, stuck in an alternate dimension?

:| My friends are livid, they think it'll ruin the greatness of the last episode Rose was in.

I'd like it better if she came back for good, I actually watched the episodes with Rose in them, Martha just annoyed me :|
I knew this wouldn't die eventually! ^_^

I loved Rose, but I've not seen many episodes of her. Martha literally annoyed me as well. She's far too independent, whereas Rose is just the perfect assistant. She's back for three episodes and Martha is for a while, too.

Catherine Tate ... saw her in the end of the Christmas special and she reminded me so much of Lauren!

"Do I look single?"

Catherine Tate ftw!

Where did you hear that? It's news to me.
I'd like to have her back though. I'm outright against Donna, and Martha just wasn't as good as Rose, even though she was a pretty decent character.

Did The Voyage of the Damned remind anyone else of Poseidon?

Rose coming back is old news lol. :P Speculation's been going on for months and they finally confirmed it last month.

I preferred Rose aswel, but then I also preferred Christopher Eccleston. I didn't like how they nancied up the daleks tho, I used to be so scared of them & then I find myself feeling SORRY for one of them. Mind you it was no fun seeing daleks in ashton, I had one look at them and ran away screaming (in my defence that was afew years ago...)

I didn't watch much of the last series because I either forgot or was on my PS2, tehn I had the brainwave of bringing my spare tv downstairs & I broke it christmas eve THEN I missed the xmas spesh because my mother wanted to watch Corrie:dry:

Il defo be keeping my eyes peeled for the Rose episodes tho

They're all over YouTube. I was watching the Christmas special of 2005 when David Tennant took over just last night.

Back