Party members

mine was:

zidane: cause hes a beast and you have to
garnet: good white magic, good summons
vivi: good magic, steiners magic sword
steiner: flat out beast

My most used party would be:

Zidane: Second most powerful attacker.
Vivi: A good Blace Mage (Mostly combined his attacks with Steiner Blade).
Garnet: A good White Mage (Healer Mostly).
Steiner: Best Powerhouse attacker (aside from Betrix).

Zidane-Who doesnt love a thief?:P Very fast and hard attacks and great personality
Amarant-Always leaning on something.
healer helped me so much on kuja's little quest he puts you on.
throwing can do very intense damage.
Garnet (Dagger)- Summons are sweet and very good Wht magic.
Vivi- Character is awesome, very powerful Blk magic

Mine was:

Vivi
Zidane
Amarant
Freya

I thought it was pretty balanced. My two attackers (Zidane and Amarant). Then my mage (vivi) and Freya...I just used cause I liked her. lol.

Mine would be:

Zidane - A good well ballance character
Garnet - She has her summons and all that
Vivi - Black magic to strike down enimies with.
Stiener - The word tank comes into mind, he was a titan.

I occasionally put Freya in my party instead of Steinor.

Zidane......obviously >_>
Eiko - Her white magic is FAR superior to that of Garnet
Steiner - Shock. is. EPIC, plus he's hard anyway

Quina - Has some really good eat abilities and is really quite a good fighter
or
ivi - Im not really a magic user but he came in useful

Amarant - Only used because I beat Ozma when I swapped Vivi for him >_>

Freya & Garnet - rarely used unless I had too although Freya had one or too goo dragon abilites

Zidane of course thrown in their since he is also my best fighter.

Steiner's strength in battle is great as well. He's my brute attacker.

Garnet as the summoner and healer in one.

Then I may thrown in Amarant most likely since he was probably my favorite character from FFIX.

Zidane:because i'm forced to and trance
Garnet:white magic and summons
Steiner:sword magic
Vivi:black magic

Zidane- Because not only can he do massive damage with almost all trances I love all the double bladed swords he has.

Vivi- Because you just cant beat a black mage that kick so much ass but is so modest.

Steiner- Because of the Magic Sword ability

Garnet(I hate the name Dagger:P)- White magic and summons

And I would sometimes switch out Steiner for Freya for her Reis & Jump abilites

Zidane, Garnet, Steiner, Vivi in that order. I'm really weird about putting the main characters on even if some of em are inferior. Yeah the order is important too :D

I always found Vivi as necessary, because magic is so useful when you combine it with physical strength.

Freya was VERY good in tandem with Vivi because she could use White Draw to keep him going. I also used Reis' Wind to great effect, as well as Dragon Crest after killing all those Grandies.

The last choice is usually between Steiner and Amarant, and it just depends how i feel. Amarant is usually who i pick, because hes more balanced than Steiner. He can still deal out some physical punishment, but has added support abilities like Aura and Chakra which are useful in a pinch. :D

Mine would be
1)Zidane (High speed and attack power)
2)Vivi (He ROCKS!!! :) )
3)Eiko/Garnet (Dependant on who needs levelling really)
4)Amarant (for MP restoration and great skill set)

In Memoria I normally use...
1)Vivi (Of course!)
2)Eiko
3)Steiner (Swrd Magic and Excalibur) No way I'm trying to get Excalibur II yet! I can't do it!!!!
anyway...
4)Amarant (Again...MP Restoration and skill set)

My final party was:

Zidane: For his fast and powerful attacks
Freya: Dragon Crest is pretty ownage
Dagger: Gotta have a white mage
Vivi: Probably my favourite black mage in the series

Kajaj's weapon kicks @$$

going through story line its zidane, Dagger, Stiener, and Vivi. After I got most abilities like auto regen auto haste, I use Zidane, Stiener, Freya, Amarant.

Last edited:
Zidane, Garnet - I kept this two cos of they are the protagonist! Just a sort of stereotype, lol.

Steiner, Vivi - Spell Blade! Its probably one of the most useful skills I've used so far. Saved me a couple of times.

Well, this game was a little bit tedious in the way that after you picked a party you liked, it just sort of stole them and made them leave for unclear reasons. Like Freya- Oh, yay, she's back finally! ...Wait, what? She has to go help Beatrix? ...Why? How about you don't and- oh, well, there she goes. Not to be seen for another disc or so. -_-

Anyways- My party, when I GOT to choose, was:
Zidane, because, well, you couldn't do much without him. Plus, he's the main pain-bringer in the series. Plus his trances were unbeatable and he could steal TEh tReASurES!!1!

Freya, because she was a nice back up of power and aid and had these great skills. Plus I loved her as a character, and my love for characters outside the battle tend to reflect my party INside the battle.

Garnet, because you needed healies or you're screwed and I despise Eiko. But seriously, her "not being able to concentrate" for half of the third disc was the most ridiculous thing ever. "Ok, Garnet, we die unless you cast cure on Zidane RIGHT NOW!...Garnet can't concetrate. The spell failed. Your whole party just got raped. Game Over."

And then Vivi- because, once again, loved him outside battle, and then his dark magic was needed and he was pretty strong, especially when given the right skills as a bonus to back up your magic.

So all in all, I sort of had an un-innovative and well-balanced party. But, hey, I liked it.

My main lineup:

Zidane-obviously

Vivi-Really good with magic, which saves me in fights

Steiner-Good with Vivi

Amarant-Strong.

Back