Mako Eyes?

Lady Aerith:
Later on Tifa does, because Cloud comes and rescues her after she's brutally injured by Sephiroth. Also, how is the error in FFVII when the game came out before Last Order?

You were correct about Cloud talking to tifa.

The error was something Cloud said but thanks to Aztec and re-playing the incident I have realized I made a mistake.

Sometimes I forget minor details like Cloud and Tifa having sex etc.

Last edited:
Kentaro, where the heck are you pulling these things from? And don't say Final Fnatasy VII, because you're shooting out the wrong facts. And if you say Last Order is right and FInal Fantasy VII is wrong...that's just totally absurd. You go by the origin of the plot, and that in this case takes place in the actual Final Fantasy VII game. That is unless you just rushed through it and didn't pay attention to most of the story details and forcused only on Sephirith being the villain and Cloud being the hero.

Cloud didn't attack Sephiroth without a weapon...he stabbed him with Zack's Buster Sword, and stabbed Sephiroth with it, and Sephiroth was left hanging mind-air due to the length of the Masamune that was still in Cloud. Then when he tried to wiggle off, or break free, Cloud's force on the other end forced him into the Lifestream. He didn't put on his bathing suit and dive in head-first...

Also, when in the game does it say Cloud had sex with Tifa?

Um, no where? Nice reply.:cool:

BustaMo:
Kentaro, where the heck are you pulling these things from? And don't say Final Fnatasy VII, because you're shooting out the wrong facts. And if you say Last Order is right and FInal Fantasy VII is wrong...that's just totally absurd. You go by the origin of the plot, and that in this case takes place in the actual Final Fantasy VII game. That is unless you just rushed through it and didn't pay attention to most of the story details and forcused only on Sephirith being the villain and Cloud being the hero.

Did you even read my last post? Anyway it dosent matter what version you like LO and BC are now the versions they will use for the compilation.

BustaMo:
Also, when in the game does it say Cloud had sex with Tifa?

Well its heavly implied

Tifa says somthin like this:"Cloud... Words aren't the only thing that tell people what you're thinking..."

Cloud goes like this:"............."

Screen goes black.
I think this is one of the details many clerith fans 'forget'.

nice reply:cool:

Last edited:
ROFLMFAO!! You obviously don't know anything about Japanese cultures for one. The Japanese highly frown upon any type of public display of affection, so why on earth would they make Tifa and Cloud have sex in the game if stuff like that is highly frowned upon? Also, show me how it's "strongly implied" when they're in the exact same position that they woke up the next morning. I'm starting to get the feeling you're a stuck up CloTi trying to start a war here. Quit pulling stuff out of your ass. It's starting to really look stupid.

ROFLMFAO!! You obviously don't know anything about Japanese cultures for one. The Japanese highly frown upon any type of public display of affection, so why on earth would they make Tifa and Cloud have sex in the game if stuff like that is highly frowned upon?

The same could be said about Cloud cross dressing.;)

I'm starting to get the feeling you're a stuck up CloTi trying to start a war here. Quit pulling stuff out of your ass. It's starting to really look stupid.

Are you really sure it isnt you that is the stuck up Clerith;) .

No the same thing cannot be said about Cloud cross-dressing because that has nothing to do with public display of affection. That was purely for a humor aspect of the game. I'm going to tell you stop challenging me or I'm going to warn you, simple as. Get this back on topic or I'm going to close it. I don't have time to sit and argue my point with you.

Lady Aerith:
No the same thing cannot be said about Cloud cross-dressing because that has nothing to do with public display of affection. That was purely for a humor aspect of the game. I'm going to tell you stop challenging me or I'm going to warn you, simple as. Get this back on topic or I'm going to close it. I don't have time to sit and argue my point with you.

Ah but you were the one who started accusing me of being a stuck up:

Lady Aerith:
I'm starting to get the feeling you're a stuck up CloTi trying to start a war here. Quit pulling stuff out of your ass. It's starting to really look stupid.

But nevertheless I will say somthing to keep this on topic.

The reason they dont make the mako easy to see is for one reason to make the movie more realistic.

I don't think the mako thing was really even that noticable in the game, to be honest. It was brought up by Aerith and her adopted mother... but other than one or two other references it wasn't really that big of a deal. It signified who was in SOLDIER... but Cloud was suprised when Aerith knew that. I don't think it was a widely known fact.

Aztec Triogal:
I don't think the mako thing was really even that noticable in the game, to be honest. It was brought up by Aerith and her adopted mother... but other than one or two other references it wasn't really that big of a deal. It signified who was in SOLDIER... but Cloud was suprised when Aerith knew that. I don't think it was a widely known fact.

You are properly correct.It is possible that President Shinra manipulated the public into beliving that all members of SOLDIER are naturaly strong.

Oh Lady Aerith about me being a Cloti fan I am actually a fan of Aerith x Tifa .

Last edited:
I thought their eyes looked just about right...there were some parts you couldn't noticed it, but in others it showed a lot.

the only time i ever saw his eyes glow is in the last order but i think that in the AC movie they didn't want the mako eyes becasue cloud was depressed and not as damaged as in the last order where he has a sword in his side and stuff.

Uhhh

Mako Eyes right? ,,, Ehh, So what ARE mako eyes? I mean if you're exposed to mako and/or the life-stream you get them right? I read something about someone having orange mako eyes. So what color are they exactly? I thought they were blue (sometimes with that freaky green highlight Clouds got going on) but I'm confused.

Mako Eyes right? ,,, Ehh, So what ARE mako eyes? I mean if you're exposed to mako and/or the life-stream you get them right? I read something about someone having orange mako eyes. So what color are they exactly? I thought they were blue (sometimes with that freaky green highlight Clouds got going on) but I'm confused.

I've not heard of Orange Mako Eyes before, where did you read this?

But yes mako eyes are usually bright greeny-blue because that is the colour of the lifestream and mako energy.

And you recieve Mako Eyes after exposure to mako energy and have it infused with your body.

Yep, it definitely there. They focus more on the stigma than anything else in the movie, so I could see where you couldn't see them. Cloud doesn't have those "perrrttty" eyes from nothing. After all, he could of have been a brown eyed fellow before the mako infusions! =P.

The mako eyes are there, but I think you can only see it during certain scenes, usually during a fight. It's not too clear, but it is there.

Back