FireFrenzy's stash

FireFrenzy

King of FireFrenzyForums
Veteran
Gil
Both

Name: Rig Greymace
Race: Dweoger
Weapons: Falcon and a small sidearm for self defence only, assorted heavy spanners and other tools.
Height: 4’3”
Weight: 141 Lb.
Armour: Sturdy Denim overall with padded inserts.
Magic: N.A.
Eyes: Emerald Green
Hair: Raven

2. Description:
Rig is your normal dwarf, bearded –although its braided and worn short to keep it “out of the way”- with his normal hair running down to his shoulders. His “pony” is trimmed short to keep it out of his eyes and his overall is patched in many places and tends to have grease stains on it. He also has some pretty good heat insulation kit below his overalls.

3. History:
Rig was born to the generation of Dweoger that had witnessed the apocalypse first hand and as such he had heard the stories countless times growing up until he got so sick and tired of them that he moved out as soon as he reached his maturity according to tradition, and at 25 he was off on his own, he worked his way through his training at the mechanics guild working at a local garage for fixing cargo transports, he had managed to get the boss to let him stay in a small attic over the store which while it wasn’t big was certainly big enough for his needs. During this time he got into flying and it wasn’t nearly as scary as he had always pictured it to be, it was just a different kind of sensation. He had always thought it would be weird giving your life over to a machine that was only decimals away from falling out of the sky like a rocket powered brick. He was thrilled when he got the option to build a custom plane for his finals; the engineer’s guild would supply basic parts and systems with the notion that should it be deemed “profitable” they would keep the patent to build it. A little demeaned by the last notion Rig decided it would be worth it. And went to the drawing board, he didn’t like going fast as much as being manoeuvrable so he decided he would make his plane be about as manoeuvrable as he could make it. Quickly realising that the kind of manoeuvrability he wanted wouldn’t be achieved with regular wings he decided to go for a slightly weirder approach. He would combine the best features of the helicopter design with a conventional hull, providing the lift with the rotor while keeping the rest of a normal plane, he hoped this would utilise the best of both worlds. It took him a while to convince his superiors it would be safe even with every simulation he could think of being run. In the end they decided that as he alone would be test flying it they really had nothing to loose, and agreed. They gave him a budget and some hangar space and Rig worked tirelessly on “his” project. A while later he went for his first test flight, just a basic test of the systems, and he had at least proved it would fly, and his superiors were pleased with the progress and as they saw prospects for its deployment as a SkyCity defence plane they asked if he could find a way to equip it with some weaponry for testing that theory. At first rig wasn’t fully enthusiastic about it after all he had build this plane to feel free not to have it being turned into a weapon like the ones that had destroyed the surface. But he did like the prospect of making a name for himself in the business so he decided to do it anyways. Rigging up a system that allowed for swivelling rocket pods and installing some automated cannons and updating some systems so the computer would allow the weaponry to aim at the targets he was pointing his head while correcting for speed and height differences and the like had a finished fighter jet, now all that remained was a name a cool paintjob and the unveiling.

He figured that a demonstration of its acrobatic capabilities would make for a good display case, so he asked permission for his demonstration to be outside. After some reasoning his mentors decided they would endure the harshness of the cold outdoors (besides it gave them a good excuse to drink Meade during hours of daylight). So upon the day of the unveiling a lot of people had gathered up at the end of the city behind the bars to watch the show, luckily the wind conditions were mild and as such he figured he could get everything he wanted from the plane. Approaching from underneath the city for extra spectacle he lifted up straight after he had sufficient clearing to do so with the planes nose facing the edge of the city, and when he had greeted with a wave he flipped his plane over backwards in a manoeuvre commonly thought to be impossible for planes, a back flip with no starting speed. Then followed a display of aerodynamic prowess that is still discussed in the guild halls to this day, he was especially proud of the untried rotary missile system working flawlessly. He was inducted into the guild and is at the moment doing extended field tests with his new design.

4. More in Depth Sections:
- Custom plane; this is a hard to control plane as it combines normal jet controls with those found on a helicopter, and the quirks still haven’t been ironed out completely as such its hard for anyone not Rig to avoid stalling the plane or crashing it for other resons.

- Dwarven mechanic: Rig has extensive mechanical expertise and has been known to rig up some pretty weird devices. He makes his own ammo from parts legitimately acquirable in most SkyCities, and has the ability to jury rig some pretty complex machinery.

5. Magic: N.A.

The Falcon:

Crew: 1 Dweoger size Pilot.
Length: 60 feet 2 inches.
Wingspan: 40 feet 1 inch.
Powerplant: 2 Magitek gen-32 turboshafts.
Cruise speed: 450 Km/h.
Never exceed speed: 600 Km/h
Range: 5000 Kilometers.
Operational Ceiling: 25 thousand feet.

2. Description:
The falcon is a strange mixture of Airplane and helicopter, for it has normal turbofans to provide forward motion but a rotor to provide lift. This isn’t a normal configuration because it takes the weaknesses of the chopper without adding the strengths of a fixed wing aircraft, the high speeds and higher loading weight. However it does have some pretty insane manoeuvre ability with the two 2 bladed rotors turning against each other they neutralise the need for a tail rotor while the blades are advanced enough to allow it to fly upside down, do corkscrews and do all sorts of other gravity defying stunts. I’ve drawn a picky that I’ll scan in and add ASAP.

Weapons:
The falcon is armed primarily with 2 M230 Automatic cannons firing armour piercing explosive rounds. The rounds are common enough to find them in all but the most desolate SkyCities and the guns are custom build from common parts. The range of the gun is just under a mile and the guns can fire a combined burst of 600 bullets before requiring to cool off, this takes ten minutes, however if after 600 rounds you’re still in trouble you were in to deep to begin with…
Under the wings Falcon carries 2 large round rocket pods that can swivel in the direction of the pilots look by an intricate system involving low power lasers to measure the head movements of the pilot. The rockets are unguided and made from commonly available parts and as such are cheep to mass produce although you need to be in the bigger SkyCities to get all the required parts.

Total Ammo loaded: 2 belts of 4500 rounds of ammo and 48 rockets. In the large aft mounted cargo bay there are 4 more of those belts stored and another 48 rockets.

Well I've never seen a profile like this before. =]
Are you looking to have the character approved, or the aircraft? =]

both but dont worry i'll only use them in my skies over fallout rpg... that champaign rquires a character and his "mode of transport"(its set at about 15000 foot up:P)

Hmmm...
I could give you a special approval for skies over fallout; since it wouldn't be fair in normal ORPGs to have a flying machine...
Or if you want to be approved in regular ORPGs too, you could put a hefty price on your aircraft fair; so that members actually have to pay you a big chunk of forum money before using your ride. =]

Yeah?

obviously trust me "man" i've been roleplaying for the better part of a decade now i know how to balance shit out propperly (and besides i have 40+ characters lying around waiting for people to use them so its not like i'm short staffed or anything)

I'll take your word for it. ;]
I can't critique you until I've seen your work, so for now, I'll give you the almighty stamp of approval.

You've been approved for:
Original Roleplays (terra)
Unoriginal Roleplays (Alexandria)
Intermediate levels or below.

In case you're unsure of how approval status works, read on for a little bit of insight.
Most ORPGs have signup and discussion threads where you submit your character for participation in a specific roleplay. Before you sign up, be sure to check if the signups indicate anything about placement levels (e.g. beginners, intermediate, or advanced level participants).
"Open", or free-for-all signup threads will either indicate that they are open for all participants, or will contain no requirements at all; in which case, anyone may join, regardless of approval levels.

Need an example? Read on...
If someone labels their ORPG signup as "intermediate only", then only intermediate level characters may join the RP.
If for example, you've been approved for beginners level RPs, and you'd like to participate in a more advanced ORPG, you'd have to review and modify your character's profile and request a new approval status.

Remember, approval status is based on qualities such as sentence structure, grammar, originality, and effort. Having a long, drawn out profile doesn't give you an upper hand in achieving advanced approval.

Both

Name: Coleman Stryker
Race:Human
Weapons: a two handed sword and Repenter his personal warjack
Height: 6’ 3 in his armour
Weight: 250 pounds including amour
Armour: Rune armour
Magic: Lightning and enchantment
Eyes: Hidden beneath his goggles
Hair: Brown

2. Description:
epiccolemanstryker.jpg

3. History:
Stryker was born on in the land of *insert name of kingdom here* where his father was a was the towns Cole supplier, they weren’t rich but they were wealthy enough to have a roof over there head and food every night, all in all they were a bit better off then most. He went to school and learned to read and write much like other children of his age, and he was a smart boy, quickly learning the lessons his teachers gave him and smart enough to know that one can do a whole lot if you put your mind to it. He was always drawing stuff and playing with the figurines he cut from branches and other pieces of wood, all was well he grew to be a healthy boy and he was still tinkering and drawing stuff (more like schematics nowadays though) but the machines he had in his head always seemed to lack a good power source that was light yet strong and simple enough to be build and maintained easily.
So he laboured and laboured to come up with a device that fit those requirements until one day late in the afternoon after he had given up for the day and went to make himself a cup of tea that he noticed that the steam rising from the water was powering a waterwheel-esque device he had build earlier for some reason. So forgetting all about the tea he RAN back to his drawing table and was virtually drawing before he was properly seated the ideas seemed to pour out of his head and onto the paper and before he knew it he had designed something he called a steam-boiler-furnace which he hoped would supply all the power he needed for his machines. A week of frantic tinkering later he had build his first SteamJack, which was proof enough that it was possible, the only thing he needed was some kind of brain to make it capable of following orders and doing stuff for him, and of course there were about 25 other things that needed fixing and tinkering on but the main problem was the need for a brain. He had so far no idea how he was going to fix that but he figured he’d get it right sometime. So after tinkering some more on it he managed to get the motive systems right, and the system that controlled the arms motive, he had even drawn a system that would enable the brain to hear and see al he needed now was a bloody brain. So many late hours and frustrations later it was getting on midwinter when he was outside on a walk around the house for some much needed exercise when he heard the crack of thunder. In an effort to get to the shelter of his home he ran across the field separating himself from his home, now you should never run into an open field in a thunderstorm, and as was to be expected he was struck by lightning and went out.

The following morning he woke up in the field with his clothes singed from his body where the lightning had struck and with a wound up feeling, attributing it to the after effect of the lightning strike he went inside but before he could grab he door he noticed lightning arcing between his hands and the doorknob, he figured it might be some kind of residual charge but when he tried it out just for kicks he noticed the lightning seemed more powerful when he focussed on it. When he sat down at his drawing board he got an idea, what if he could harness this power in a suit of armour? It would make him quite powerful… he quickly set down on the drawing board and drew what would eventually become his Rune Armour, marking it with potent runes of power and protection he made the armour virtually indestructible yet light enough as the structure seemed to support its own weight. During this time he also perfected the design of what he would eventually call the Ferronous cortex. Ever a loyal country man he decided he had best use his new found prowess and abilities for the good of his King and country, he decided to build SteamJack into a war machine armed with a flail and a flamer incorporating both the flail as was displayed on the kingdom’s signet and the flames that the church told them awaited the sinners. Now that he had finished the basic functions of the machine he would make his way to the capitol and see the king, he could make some additional modifications along the route, all he hoped was that his machine wouldn’t run out of fuel on the way, but they again wood -coal were better but wood would do- was common enough in these area and one tree more or less wouldn’t be missed in a forest. So he proceeded to the capitol.

Weapons: Besides Repenter Stryker is armed with a large two-handed sword that he can, using his control over lightning, electrify to deal more damage to electrical machines or do other useful tricks with.
Armour: The Rune armour of Stryker is a powerful suit of armour requiring magic to protect him, the “back pack” collects the energy and slowly regenerates the force fields over time and if in a clinch Stryker can “overload” the power with his magic or regenerate it by expanding some of his own energy.
Fighting style: Although Stryker will not bow from the difficulties of hand to hand combat, he prefers to stay at arms length and let Repenter handle the mess, how else is he going to see if it works?
Persona: Stryker is a vastly principal man, he’s loyal to his bones to his king and country, he tries not to judge based on types, but instead to find the merits and flaws of individuals himself. He’s nice to most people and has a pretty long fuse but once you’ve tripped it you’d best be very good at hiding as he keeps his grudges… and has a rather big flail to settle them with.

5. Magic:

Primary abilities:
Command Warjack: Stryker can telepathically communicate with his warjack(s) and give them orders
Lightning Bolt: Stryker can throw bolts of lightning at his enemies or channel into either his armour or his weapon.
Arcane Blast: a veritation on the arcane bolt this spell trades in power for a larger area of effect which is about 15'across
Blur: using the energy contained within the lightning Stryker causes the air to shimmer and blur the outlines of a target making it harder to see where someone is and thus to hit him with ranged weaponry.
Arcane shield: using this spell Stryker can make either himself or Repenter tougher to harm, the damage is lessened as though a shield had taken the impact and lessened it.
Snipe: This spell increases the accuracy of a friendly model, by steadying the weapon and helping with the aiming process.
Earthquake: a physically taxing spell this causes an area around 30 foot across to tremble and quake causing enemies to loose there footing and fall down as well as having the other obvious effects of a medium strength earthquake.

Secondary abilities:
Divine Lightning: using all the energy Stryker has in his body he summons forth a massive bolt of lightning which desimates all in its path (think the kind of attack that in anime would leave a trail over the floor like one of those long DBZ impact craters Kamehameha’s left in there wake)
Hallowed Fury: Transferring ALL of his energy to Repenter (or one of his other jacks when//if he gets those) he turns it into a bezerker attacking with vastly increased strength and power.

Both these powers cause Stryker to pass out as his energy is consumed in a single moment of pure power.

His warjack Repenter:

Repenter:

Height: 9'10”
Weight: 4.25 tonnes
Armament: War flail (right arm) Flame thrower (left arm)
Fuel load: 75 kilograms of coal 6 hours “general use” or 1.5hours of “combat use”

The flails has a reach (arm, handle and chain) of about 8 foot. The flamer has about 50 foot in a tight tear drop shape. (the flamer works with a substance quite akin to napalm and thus can set things alight after only small covering as the thick heavy oil will stick to the boards and -heaven forbid- skin of the targets)

My apoligies for interupting, but while I like warmachine as much as the next person who knows what it is, and Stryker is a cool character, that doesn't make him super original does it, at least when he's taken straight out of the book?
<.< >.>

...Khador owns Cygnar =P

Last edited:
Hmm?
So this is based on another character or something? =]

Its indeed based on a game called warmachine, i used the guys name and a picture... why? well my own piccy isnt done yet, and if i used a piccy i thought i'd use his name aswell to keep it atleast sore of accurate...

Right.
Well okay.

Approved for:
Unoriginal roleplays
Intermediate levels or below
Role Playing Battles

BOTH

Name: Hemanius (Ageless entity) Already appproved
Race: Elf /Elemental
Weapons: Glam
Height: 7’1”
Weight: 198
Armor: Flame shield and an armoured “sleave”.
Magic: Fire.
Eyes: Red
Hair: Red/purplish

2. Description: Hemanius is a basic Wood elf tall and broad. But there the basics end, he has long red hair while most wood elves have Black or blonds unlike the palish whites and greys of the other wood elves his skin is a red or pink… This was caused by his merger with a Fire Elemental by the wizards of the Ravenguild. His weapons are a claw (the armoured sleeve) and the magical blade Glam that he found when breaking out of the raven guild. (There is a picture in the attachment).

3. History: The first memory of Hemanius is waking up in the Ravenguild in his tank. When the wizards came to look at there latest experiment he always made sure they didn’t know him for what he was awake and conscious, and one day when the candles suddenly went out he heard this mysterious voice in the back of his head:

Voice: “Hemanius, it Is time for our escape from this lab, we have been there slaves and toys long enough.”
Hemanius: “Who or What are you? And how do you no my name WHAT is going on here?”
Voice: “Hemanius, Who I am is irrelevant we are now one. We should break out the time is rife, tell me you don’t desire to be FREE…” Hemanius couldn’t say he hadn’t wished and desired to be free and he agreed:
Hemanius: “I do desire to be free but how would we get out of here? That tank is to strong for a mere mortal to break…”
Voice: “but you are no mere mortal not anymore, for I am Henkominasher (Immolation is the closed word we have it’s the entire Idea of to immolate) Elder fire elemental and in a way you’re room mate.
Hemanius: “What are we waiting for??” and he bashed the window of his tank and he could feel his power in creasing exponentially as his essence combined with that of Immolation. And as the elemental had promised without words he was indeed able to break free for after to punches the glass fell out and he was free!
Immolation: “we must hurry the guards are sure to have heard the sound of that glass crashing down on he ground” and with that they were of into the nigh. Immolation seemed to know the way out of the prison where he was kept.

After a while he was indeed Free of the prison and he found himself in an armoury where he found the most unusual blade he had ever seen… After Immolation’s pushes for him to grab it he suddenly found himself holding it and sliding his hand down the opening… It al fit as though it was destine to. And after while he ran into the guards of the guild: “Suddenly to guards turned into the tight corridor where Hemanius was catching his breath. And they attacked him suddenly one of the guards flew ablaze and was burnt to cinders by the power of a mere though at him burning… and the Blade -Glam it was engraved and he thought it was it’s name- was surprisingly easy to wield as though it had a mind of it’s own and the other guard died soon after.” HE got out with out to the wood streets of Mercadia where he disappeared down an alley into a bar called “the wealthy goblin” Where he slept in a room and the day after he found he had n recollection of ANYTHING that had transpired before he woke up, he spoke 2 languishes (human and his home dialect of elfish) but he had no name and no history… So he decided he would call himself Hemanius what meant “Ageless entity”. And another couple of days later his arm stated to hurt, and over the cause of time if turned into a claw! They quickly figured out that the mutations wouldn’t stop there and they needed to find a way to move Henkominasher from his body to his blade Glam… And after they completed this using a captured Ravenguild member for knowledge they left town, from here the story is unknown as it is yet to unfold…

- The Blade Glam: The blade glam and the knowledge of the fire elemental within give Hemanius the power to manipulate and create fires at will.
- The power to communicate with Henkominasher telepathicly…
5. Magic:

- Mind over Fire: Hemanius can manipulate fires and create them with thought alone any thing from a mach light to a blazing inferno swallowing a house are possible although the lager fires can get out of control and are very difficult to create….

The powers of the sword Glam:
- Deflection: the sword feels lighter than air and can be wielded at incredible speeds (This is partially for the fact that Henkominasher is in habiting it and partly because of the magical nature of the blade glam) but as a result it can be used to parry an extreme amount of attacks and deflect arrows and bolts.
- Inferno: Once a day Henkominasher can use it’s power to unleash a jet of flame This is completely out side of the control of Hemanius although it usually happens at conviniant times
- Resurection: The weapons energies regenerate Hemanius although not extremely fast.
- Warpflayme: The weapon once enraged is a torrent of fire and flames and there is a chance that once you are hit you and you’re clothes are set on fire…

P.S. can you clean up all that crap in here?? "plex"

Ah yes, I approved this before the new order. Rhea, I leave the decision up to you if this character may be "grandfathered" and remain eligible for play. Again, your discretion on whether it be advanced or intermediete.

URPG (possible use in the "planned" starwars rpg)

Both

Name: Xmea Heru'ur
Race: Omwati
Weapons: 2 BlasTech Industries E-11 blaster rifles. And a Model J1 palm blaster
Height: 6'4”
Weight: 200 lbs
Armour: An old beat up (often patched) storm trooper suit under “street clothing”
Magic: N.A.
Eyes: reddish purple
Hair: Cream “feathers”

2. Description:
images.wikia.com/starwars...Omwati.JPG
But rather then the robe Xmea wares a custom cut silk suit (cross ref. Armani) in a shade of cream that matches his eyes particularly well. Custom cut by a master tailor who knew the tricks of the trade particularly well Xmea looks Stunning in his suit and while it appears to fit him like a second skin it does infact have a stormtrooper outfit without the helmet and boots underneath it the gloves are covered with thin gloves matching the shade of blue of his shirt. The suit is strictly “normal” although it does have a filth resistant coating. He could sit in a mud puddle and he'd stand up clean. Of coure there are numerous ties and other accessories he can mix and match for the right occasion.

3. History:
Xmea was born on the planet Omwat with the rest of his kind, they were lucky to be left outside the main shipping lanes and his people knew piece. There were some local uprisings here and there as there are on any planet during the course of its history but all in all they knew piece. He was different then the normal Omwati though he was always staring at the stars and wondering what was beyond the clouds. They had air travel but he had never been higher then the highest plane could take him and that was still ways below the stars he dreamed about every night. And so he grew up in what was once known as “interesting times” with the clone wars spreading to his home system. And while he did see starship and other things he LOVED he did learn that the galaxy wasn't the romantic place he had often envisioned it to be. There were no knights on shining steeds and the damsels in distress had guns hidden under there skirts. But all in all he LOVED the thrill of suspense and soon he stowed away on a supply ship. It was on this ship he had his first encounters with droids, whom he immediately took a liking too, He jumped ship at the next world the transport docked as he didn't think he could stay hidden for long, He was lucky as he jumped ship on a world operated by smugglers who could use a boy of his “talents” it didn't take him long to work himself into being primary droid repair man for a smuggler captain and he had little problems earning enough money to start for himself. It didn't take long for he had his own ship and operation and a reputable selection of droids for helping out, feeling at all times that droids made for better partners then “humans” seeing as they had override switches and required less work to keep satisfied. Over the years he has done some large modifications of the ship including redoing the navigation, rigging the warp drive to match Han Solo's Millennium Falcon and adding enough guns to make a raid a very bad plan. The shields are the currant project. But its hard to find military grade shields that you don't need to pay an arm and a leg for.

Pesonality: Xmea is a capitalist in the purest sense of the word, knows everyone has his price and has no problems with paying it. He can sell sunglasses to a mole and a freezer to an Eskimo, but his primary interest is gun and drug running. But he'll take everything that pays enough money.

Botman: Xmea has over the years built up a pretty wide array of bots, he has a few Astromech droids, 2 old (but lovingly maintained) battle droids from the trade federation days and even a mark 2 droideka. The battle droids have had there weaponry updated to Assault Cannons. The mark 2 droideka was about as formidable as it could get weapons wise so all Xmea did to it was add a secondary shield to protect it while it is moving (an obvious and well known design flaw). As well as the obviousarmy of bots Xmea is skilled in fixxing and reprogramming bots

The Ravenous Raven:
The raven started out in life as a humble Delaya-class courier of course over the years a large number of modifications have been made to update her for the rather hard art of smuggling. Larger the the infamous millennium falcon but the same in a lot of other remarks, the Raven is slower but in a head on confrontation there is very little question she'd emerge victorious. While the falcon has a lot of use and is held together by hopes and dreams every system on the raven is well maintained by the small army of astromech droids that Xmea has in his possession. The smaller carrying capacity makes the craft more maneuverable and the upside of being a gunrunner is that you are never short of potential armaments. The stock proton torpedo launcher and 2 rotating laser cannons have been upgraded and expended with 3 more torpedo tubes, a double tubed one is mounted on a turret, and there have been a few more laser cannons bolted on the outside so that the ship is a good shot for a blockade run. The armor has been upgraded with duralloy plating and the shields have seen a bit of up powering but nothing radical. Xmea is as stated previously still looking for decent military grade shielding. Other than that the Raven is fitted with every form of sensory jamming and stealth enhancers that Xmea has been able to find (OOC: trust me using a home on disruption missle is useless:P). Finding this vessel with its dampeners on is one VERY tricky prospect.

5. Magic: N.A.

roleplaying sample.
“I am well aware of what kind of a man you are Mister Jones, and as I am sure you will be of the kind of man I am. This ofcourse leads us to the meat of the buisness at hand, you want something and you think i can give it to you. Which ofcourse is the reson you are in this god awefull bar and have chosen to join me at my table, so sir what can i do for you?” As he was holding his standard speech Xmea took of his sunglasses and put them in his inside pocket, He knew how he looked and that was precisely why he was sitting with his back towards the door, the only source of light in this place, normally it would be a very silly preposition to sit with ones back to a door in a place of as ill repute as this one but he was quite sure his astromech droid would warn him of anything approaching.

“I have recently run into some problems with a local cartel leader who is applying pressure to my troops and i am in need of some Angelcanes”, a well known slangword for repeating blasters, “to complement my firepower.” The man who had introduced himself as mister jones said while he took a swig of the piss that went for beer in this joint. That he actually drank it and wasnt rushing for the toilet this instant was a move to intimidate the same way the halo of light around the shoulders of Xmea was.

“I do think we can come to some form of an agreement Mister Smith, as you most likely know i happen to have a few of them in my ships cargo hold at this moment, and i think it would be mutually beneficient for us to move to a more secluded location to handle the details. How many did you say you needed again?”Xmea said as he was getting up and left a generous tip with the money he left for the check. Again this wasn't only for the waitress but primarily so that the other patrons would see that life had been good to him and as suck they would be less “inclined” to seek trouble a Gunrunner with money to burn often made for a bad target for a heist.

“I hadn't yet said how many i wanted as you well know...”

“Of course how clumsy of me, If you would follow me, I have some vintage Charndrilan brandy and i thought we might enjoy a sniffer or too while we handle the details.” Xmea said as he walked towards the door, his droid falling in one step behind him on his right as was proper for a valet.

They made there way to the ship without much instance and when they were in a luxurious captains cabin they got down to the nitty gritty of gunrunning. And as usual both sides went straight out with the old tricks.

“What?!? 25 Repeaters for 1000 credits each? Have you lost your mind?!?! I need to pay more to the customs officials to make them “forget” to actually check the hold!”

“I am sure you would have if you had been inspected in the first place.”

And so the haggling continued and both parties payed the price they both knew they would end up paying, the money was exchanged in cold hard cash and the guns were unloaded by a group of port officials, undoubtedly on the pay roll of “Mister Smith. Xmea was sure that by the end of tonight he would have aided in the at least 25 counts of murder in the first degree but that mattered not to him, he had been payed a handsome sum and he would be on Zeltros enjoying the company of the locals at his favorite “massage parlor”...

I'll first point out that the link you posted is not actually a link. You may want to find the picture again. ;)

Even without the RP sample, this is still a decent-sized bio. Personally, I'm not sure which level to place you, so I shall place you in the middle at the moment. If Rhea feels differently, well...I'll let her change it, then. :P

Approved for;
[ Unoriginal Role-Playing Games ]
[ Intermediate Level and Below ]

yeah it only has the sample cause th eforum i rote it for required one... they were trying (and failing i might add) to keep out the one line posters...

Back