Final Fantasy Trading Card Game

Erumollien

That Guy
Gil
FFXIV
Erumollien
FFXIV Server
Lamia
I do not know if you all are into trading card games, but if you are really into Final Fantasy there is a trading card game for you. I found out this morning that there is a Final Fantasy trading card game. I do not know much about it but it is there. Looks like they are on series IV so it has not been around long and the most expensive card I found was $20.68, but you can buy booster packs and boxes, they even have starter packs.

I truly do not know how long this has been out, but something to look into if you are hardcore Final Fantasy players. As I was digging deeper into this I also found out that they have Kingdom Hearts trading card game as well.

just an FYI.

I own a Final Fantasy VII pack which I bought at a comic-con about a year ago but to this day I have still not played the game.

Mainly because I keep forgetting to play it, but also because I don't actually have anyone to play it with. :sad2:
I would have had a group of friends to play it with some years ago, but as time goes on these things end.
I might have to join up to a card game playing society to meet people to play it. I know they exist I just haven't told myself to do it yet.

Having said that, I've never been much of a card game player. I always preferred looking at the images over playing the games.

Also...The KupoCon trading card game (TriPom - based on Triple Triad from FFVIII) is also quite good and features original artwork by Wavechan. You get them for free by completing activities at KupoCon events but you can also buy some and sometimes you can find them online.

Back