Mogrinch
FFXIV
Mitsuki Calei
FFXIV Server
Lamia
Free Company
Gaia
w6FNHWj.png

Come sit with me by the campfire and reminisce about our FFXIV journey. This thread was inspired when I went to Distant Worlds for the second time a few weeks ago and the music of FFXIV played. It brought back a lot of memories and I was thinking about the FFF members here, and that I really missed playing...house.

Thinking back, what are some of the best memories you have in the game? What makes them stand out? Any funny moments worth sharing? Perhaps you'd like to share what went through your mind while you sat there fishing for hours.

I wish I can dig up the old FFXIV Screenshot thread, but since that thread is forever gone, I'm hoping to relive some of those moments through words, but if you have images to share, feel free to share why they invoke emotions...or something of the sort.

I'll start.

THE FFF FC MANSION

FBv3Lll.png

WONQLGj.png

zJOAy0V.png

These ones speaks a lot to me. @shivas and I were trying to take pictures of the FC mansion to bring back here to FFF, so I asked her to use her character as a model and pose in different places. "Here, come here and sit there. Yeah. Just like that. Perfect."

We even tried to act like we were having a nice tea and conversing about the weather. Tami was still somewhat new to the game I think. I hope it wasn't too awkward for her!

Anyway, I was so big on working towards a mansion for the FC. That was my greatest enjoyment in the game, if I'm to be completely honest. While I also like doing dungeons with friends, I think I was a lot more stressed out than I cared to admit, though there were some moments when I laughed out loud for being such a big 'loldrg'. I remember after each wipe I would think, "Why did I convince myself I can even do this?" -___- Lol, I think I took things a little more seriously than I should have. Since I'm not the greatest player I was always worried that I was wasting people's time whenever I made out with the floor. =P Therefore I probably have more pictures of the houses (small, medium, and mansion) than the actual journey through Eorzea.

Rotation, crits, materia? Cooldowns...?! (Goes to google). Oh boy...that's a story for next time.

Last edited:
Back