Black Mage
Terra
Cloud Strife
FFXIV
Shu
FFXIV Server
Lamia
Afternoon all,

I wanted to formally get this out there to see who might be interested in this. Basically we would be drafting up a thread per FF section (sticky) where we would want you, the members of our forums, to actually create a video HOW TO on certain FAQs in particular FF series games.

If interested, basically we would create popular Frequently Asked Questions in one thread as a list. Then subsequently, we would create threads for each of these FAQs to go into detail on such things. This could be to revamp the video itself, or try to give constructive feedback to the author of the thread itself.

So again:

1) One thread to pull a list of FAQs together
2) Link the list items to an individual thread
3) Create a video around said subject

Would any of you be interested?

Also as an example, I have created and closed the following thread:

http://www.finalfantasyforums.net/threads/64150-FFXII-Zodiac-Age-Video-FAQ

I would be interested in this with the FF's I know the most about Problem I see right now is how we determine the most "FAQ's" since most FAQ's can be found online especially with the older FF's, second is how are you going right the FAQ's is, it going be like a gamefaqs way where the owner rights them how they want or is it going be more formal?

It's definitely something to consider. Use the Help Booth threads as points of reference too.

I think Sprout Daredevil would be good at this. Bambi too on how to dodge 200 lightning bolts on FFX or how to reach 1,000 jumps on the jump rope mini-game on FFIX.

I really wish I could help do videos but I honestly don't know when I'd find the time to do all this. I rarely play Final Fantasy these days.

My question is, would it be up to the member to decide which specific challenge they want to tackle?

I can definitely put a few with or without voice per say, but I would really value more member feedback as this tends to be more of the way people go these days. (youtube)

I honestly would like to help but besides the ps4 video sharing which I never used, I don't think I even have anything to record videos to try and help with this.

I love this, it will be a great addition to FFF.

However, I do not have a PS4 camera for proper streaming. I will play around and see what I can accomplish, so don't rule me out. I would LOVE to do WoFF because I have to replay that anyways.

Suggestion: For those that are willing to do this, a strategy guide would be a helpful reference.

Well if you have steam as well, there are a lot of built in recorders. Additionally for you PS4 players, I assume if you have recorded a video and you should be able to send it to your pc from PS4. Then you could back it with your voice.

Back