Hello All

jl_biscione

Synthesist
Gil
Hi all,

I am new to the forum. Great to meet you all.:chantuar:

My final fantasy life was between FFIV to FFXI. In FFXI, my character was "mozart" in the Valefor server. If you happened to be there too, please /wave!

biscione

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum! I played most of the main FF's and the Spinoffs, never got into the MMO's though (XI and XIV) but welcome and enjoy your stay

Why hello there, welcome to FFF! Have you considered FFXIV by any chance? Great game if you ask me!

Hope to see you around. Make yourself comfortable and don't forget to check out our Discord if you get a chance. :) https://discordapp.com/invite/ft488wv

Why hello there, welcome to FFF! Have you considered FFXIV by any chance? Great game if you ask me!

Hope to see you around. Make yourself comfortable and don't forget to check out our Discord if you get a chance. :) https://discordapp.com/invite/ft488wv

Thanks Mitsuki. I tried FFXIV and I thought it was great! After playing FFXI for 4-5 years, I was afraid of the attractiveness of FFXIV, and I had to skip it. I will probably play the next MMORPG in the FF series!

Welcome there, I used to play XI myself but after some time with college and all I ended up quitting, though recently I ended up joining a free private server which hosts XI it's mostly old school there and I play with those folks. Decent size community and if interested hit me up with a PM and I can send you the details.

welcome!!

I've heard lots of nice things about XI, I wish I was into MMOs back then :sad3:

Welcome there, I used to play XI myself but after some time with college and all I ended up quitting, though recently I ended up joining a free private server which hosts XI it's mostly old school there and I play with those folks. Decent size community and if interested hit me up with a PM and I can send you the details.

Ah, I didn't know about private servers. Too busy to dive in now though...

Back