Erumollien

That Guy
Gil
FFXIV
Erumollien
FFXIV Server
Lamia
Hello,

My name is James and I joined earlier this month. I got really active yesterday and have been playing around with the forums.

I am a noob that is active in the SoundBox so don't be afraid to talk to me.

I served 15 years in the United States Marines before I was medically separated. I enjoy relaxing by playing video games. I like RPG style games the most. I have recently got into the game Gwent which is a card base game from Witcher 3, which has turned up to be my favorite game atm. I am currently playing World of Final Fantasy. I have 80 logged into the game and I am trying to get as many trophies as I can and accomplish as much of the game as I can.

I like to share game knowledge and learn new things about games. I ask a lot of questions and try to draw opinions out of people about games. I am sure there are a bunch of forum members that will learn about new games and wonder if a game is right for them, but the questions are basically for me to understand or get to know a game.

I worked for GameStop for a year and I enjoyed the community and exciting world that revolved around video games. I play PS3 and PS4. I do not like the XBOX series, I tried, I really did, but still dislike it. However I do believe XBOX has some great games like Fable, which is also available on PC.

I have been tossing around the idea of playing PC games but I don't know about the controls.

If you are ever on the PS3 or PS4 and want to get together for a game my user name is jmsdvs. Let me know you are from FFF.

Games I am into are:
Minecrft (PS3)
Diablo Reaper of Souls (PS4)
Final Fantasy (PS3 & PS4)
Witcher 3 (PS4)
Gwent (PS4)
Gauntlet (PS4)

I enjoy the PS2 as well, just don't have it set up yet.

I like to collect rare games that have good game play.

If there is something that I missed just ask. I may or may not answer it depending on how personal it is.

Thanks for reading and I hope to meet many of you.

welcome to FFF! glad to see you're enjoying your time around here!

what are some of your favourite PS2 games?

PS2 is where I got my start on FF so I would say FF is one of them.

Darkwatch, Shadow Hearts, Beyond Good & Evil, God of War, Armored Core, just to name a few. It has been awhile since I have played in the PS2.

I had a PS1 but I sold it because it was hard to get good games and the really good games cost too much money.

Hey James, nice to meetcha! :)

I'm normally around the shoutbox...I've just been away from the forum a fair bit lately for "real life" reasons lol.

I have a PS3 and PS4 but I don't play any of those games. Still, if you don't mind me adding you regardless, gimme a shout :lew:.

Anyways, enjoy your time here!

I am normally up for a good online game that I have never played before. That is how I found out I liked Boarderlands. I had so much fun with my co-workers that I bought all of the Boarderlands.

What games do you play?

you are welcome to join me on PSN.

I am normally up for a good online game that I have never played before. That is how I found out I liked Boarderlands. I had so much fun with my co-workers that I bought all of the Boarderlands.

What games do you play?

you are welcome to join me on PSN.

In terms of PS4 games, right now I'm only playing CoD: WW2. I have the FF12 remaster and WoFF to give a go though :lew:.

In terms of other consoles, I'm playing Mario Odyssey (made it to roughly the 6th kingdom?) and Dragon Quest 7 3DS. Both are really good but DQ7 sort of repeats the gameplay formula that bit too much for such a long game :s.

I'll add you right away! :monocle:

In terms of PS4 games, right now I'm only playing CoD: WW2. I have the FF12 remaster and WoFF to give a go though :lew:.

In terms of other consoles, I'm playing Mario Odyssey (made it to roughly the 6th kingdom?) and Dragon Quest 7 3DS. Both are really good but DQ7 sort of repeats the gameplay formula that bit too much for such a long game :s.

I'll add you right away! :monocle:

I always thought Dragon Quest was a battle game. I found out today that I was wrong. I am now curious to what it has to offer. Look up prices at GameStop and I can get the Hero series for about $15 - $20 each.

Not much on the hand held games, but I was thinking about getting a Vita again. This way I can continue my console games on the road.

I always thought Dragon Quest was a battle game. I found out today that I was wrong. I am now curious to what it has to offer. Look up prices at GameStop and I can get the Hero series for about $15 - $20 each.

Not much on the hand held games, but I was thinking about getting a Vita again. This way I can continue my console games on the road.

Dragon Quest Heroes is very different from the main series. It's more like a hack'n'slash. Sort of. The main series is the most traditional and classical a JRPG you can get. Only it has plenty of humour. Probably best to start with 8 on PS2 though the price...

Vita's good. A good library on it in terms of digital games and classics. In terms of new physical games, it's not quite as good. Probably plenty for the average gamer though.

Dragon Quest Heroes is very different from the main series. It's more like a hack'n'slash. Sort of. The main series is the most traditional and classical a JRPG you can get. Only it has plenty of humour. Probably best to start with 8 on PS2 though the price...

Vita's good. A good library on it in terms of digital games and classics. In terms of new physical games, it's not quite as good. Probably plenty for the average gamer though.

With the Vita that is my hesitation, they got a few old school games that I might play but the collection is very small. I don't think I would get my money out of it so the value decreases in my eyes. I did not play it much the last time I had one so I sold it, maybe that is what will happen again.

As for Dragon Quest Heroes, that is good news, I do not like Hack and slash games. Dynasty Warriors drives me nuts. There is no true story to it and all your doing is pressing X all the time. Not a real game in my books. I will look into Dragon Quest 8, thanks.

Hello and welcome to the forum :)

On a complete sidenote, I thought this was a rage thread, based on the title :rofl:

Welcome to the forums! :)

Hey there! Welcome to the forums! Enjoy your stay.

Back