Greetings

Gil
I'm doing this a bit backwards, I already posted before doing the introduction, but nevermind. New here, signed up to see if there are any PS4 (or Xbox One, I guess, could be arranged) players who wanted to get together for the Comrades DLC, and then spotted this forum for introductions.

I'm a series veteran, although i've never played XI, and only played the trial of XIV briefly (MMOs aren't really my thing mostly). I have already completed FFXV on Xbox One before there was any main DLC, and then sold it while it still had value. Since then i've also got a PS4 and decided to do it all again on there, I own the season pass on both consoles.

Currently i'm working on farming V2 suits, haven't done any DLC yet. Wanted to wait for Ignis to come out before I started them. Anyway, i've rambled here enough for now.

Welcome!

I have played Comrades, but it's too unpolished and mediocre for me to want to invest any further time in it, so sadly I've no actual plans to revisit it, or anything related to FFXV.

Welcome MA-X ;). I haven't actually tried Comrades since I burnt myself out getting that plat. Maybe one day :).

welcome to FFF \o/

hmm I should really finish XV one day

Hey welcome to the forums! We have plenty to chat about in the terms of FFF, so being a veteran like yourself, please make sure to post a few in what interests you the most. Be seeing you around!

Back