Walkthrough to finish Final Fantasy XIII

Woeden

Gil
Hi all, this is my first post on this forums. I've played most FF games I-VII, X, X-2 and XII, I just bought XV, but before I played that wanted to finish XIII. XIII was the first game I played in more than a 10 years hiatus I took of videogames after playing FFX (I loved that one). I just finished XII and thought of giving XIII another chance. I'm looking on a walkthrough that can help me remember the story and the gameplay up to where I got stuck.

I'm in chapter 9 and don't remember much of the game. I stopped playing because of work and now with the holidays maybe I can pull this up. So I'm looking for a walktrhough that won't take me much to read (so no video please) and that will help me remind me the story and where am I at before I play and maybe get me safe to level 10 with a couple of grinding if necessary

Thanks in advance, hope to find good info on this forums.

Can always try gamefaqs to look for a walk through unless you have a case specific question, most walkthroughs now a day are spoiler free so catching up on the story may be a bit difficult there. Again unless you have then a specific question maybe some of the other folks can help you here.

Thanks. it's been a while since I played the game... and just want to try it cause I saw a lot of spin off of the series. Are they good?

Spin-offs for XIII specifically? There are only two, in the form of direct sequels. And despite me being in the minority when I say that I believe XIII is a pretty dang good game, the sequels are better in nearly every way.

Back