Accessory (Head)
FFXIV
Polyphemos Bromios
FFXIV Server
Moogle
Free Company
KupoCon
0UJZqBj.png

The cegling snowball fight is not yet over, but like any children they are distracted by another activity and have decided to participate in two games at the same time!

It is time for the ceglings to build some snowmen to celebrate Christmas. The cegling with the most complete / most impressive snowman (or snowwoman / snowperson) by the end of the contest shall win (and the parents of the victorious ceglings shall win prizes).

What to do:

• Each cegling starts with the base of a snowman. They may build other tiers (a typical 3 would be the most stable) but it is up to you how many tiers they build.
  • Anybody can participate, even if you are not the parent of a cegling. All participants shall receive rewards.
  • During each round a participant can do three actions i.e build a tier on a particular cegling's snowman, place an item (i.e scarf, coal, hat), or steal an item from another snowman.
  • The scattered items on the snowfield are free for anybody to pick up and equip on a snowman.
  • There are limited resources. Want something that someone else has? Items which are equipped on snowmen can be stolen for another snowman if you think that they look better elsewhere!
  • After making your three moves for a round, you must wait until the image of the snowfield has been updated to see the results.
  • Some items might have unexpected effects...

Need help deciding who is who in the cegling world and wonder who you should help? See here:
http://www.finalfantasyforums.net/t...ames-Nursery?p=1118850&viewfull=1#post1118850

If you have any questions, PM Dionysos or ask in your posts.

Good luck!

-

Round 1
F4Nsca7.png

What about people that are parents of multiple ceglings, can they post multiple actions beyond the 3 as in each cegling they own gets 3 actions? Or can they split the actions among the ceglings they control?

What about people that are parents of multiple ceglings, can they post multiple actions beyond the 3 as in each cegling they own gets 3 actions? Or can they split the actions among the ceglings they control?

It would be 3 actions spread out between as many ceglings as three actions can cover (three).

You could put all 3 actions on one cegling, or 2 on one and 1 on another, etc.

You don't need to be a parent of a cegling which you decide to help, but it makes sense to look after your children.

In short: it is three actions regardless of how many children you have, but it may still benefit you having multiple children.

-

EDIT:
In case people aren't sure how to post I will make my turn first.

:chocobuncle: Chocobuncle builds another tier.
:dantelope: builds another tier.
:dantelope: picks up a piece of coal and places it on the new second tier to form a 'button'.

Ok got it.

Then Chocobuncle, Angrybeard, and Linnerva shall each start building a base for their respective snow objects

:linnerva: sets about making a third tier for her snowman. After all, she's a bird. She naturally wants the highest snowman to place a nest on.

:chickenosaurus: is too short to build a snowman of his own. So he assists his half-sister in the only way he can: take a carrot and stick it in the first tier of Linnerva's snowman. The protruding vegetable is now the snowman's err...greatest asset.

:linnerva: is not amused by Tohm's mischief. She realises that her snowman, which would now be at three tiers, is a little bald and naked. What it needs is a bit of hair. She flutters around only to spot the exact item she needs: a Cloud Strife wig(?). Excitedly, she swoops in to claim it and put it on the third tier.

Round 2:

7zKQpCC.png

-
My turn:
:dantelope: builds a third tier.
:chocobuncle: places a piece of coal on the head of the snowman to act as a left eye.
:dantelope: places the purple-grey scarf on the 'shoulders' of his snowman.

:chocobuncle: grabs the knight help and sunglasses to stick on the top tier of his snowman, and :linnerva: grabs a twig to put into the left midsection of her snowcreature

:chickenosaurus: senses that his half-sister is deeply unimpressed by what he has done to the snowman. To atone for his mischief, he takes the carrot and sticks it in his own single tier snow...ball. He'll think about what to make later.

:linnerva: takes another twig and attaches it to the right midsection of the Cloud Strife snowman. All he needs now is a face and a Buster Sword...

:chickenosaurus: ...is not done yet! So intent as he is to "impress" his half-sister with his brilliant artistry, he takes a skull by the jaws and hoists himself up on his stool, balancing on his tail in order to maximise as much height as possible, in order to just about reach the Cloud Strife snowman's top tier. He then shoves the skull into the snowman's head, to give it a "face".

Round 3:
ovwj3cX.png

My turn:
:chocobuncle: places the red scarf on his middle tier 'shoulders'
:dantelope: places a carrot in the middle of the top tier to form a nose
:dantelope: places a stick on the left side of the middle tier to form an arm

:chocobuncle: decides his snowman needs to look more intimidating and grabs the metalic looking gun thing, between the carrot and a twig arm

:angrybeard: being bored decided to build another tier
:linnerva: deciding that this spiky cloud look alike remembers the honey-bee in and grabs the bra and under-wear to put on the cloud snowman.

It might be beneficial for some people (particularly cegling parents) to help their preferred ceglings out... LJ seems set to walk away with this one in the bag at this rate! Just saying!

Round 4:
g8EHOds.png

My turn:

:cabroot: sticks a carrot at the very top of the bottom tier, forming a 'unicorn horn' (or dick head)
:dantelope: places another stick, this time on the right side of the middle tier of the snowman to form another arm
:chocobuncle: places a stick on the left side of the middle tier to form an arm

:chocobuncle: places the candlestick in the left twig arm
:linnerva: grabs the tiara looking thing and sets it on clouds spiky hair
:angrybeard: grabs the black tophat and sets it ontop of his snowman's head

^ I guess not!

Round 5:

aoSOUd7.png

My turns:
:dantelope: picks up the purple-grey hat and places it on the top of his snowman's head
:cabroot: places a piece of coal on the left of the snowblob to form an eye
:cabroot: places another piece of coal on the right of the snowblob to form another eye

:chocbuncle: and :angrybeard: both grab carrots for their snowmen and :linnerva: grabs a chicken and sets it in snowclouds upheld twig hand

Round 6:

ED5r2c2.png

My turns:
:cabroot: places a piece of coal underneath the eyes to begin work on a mouth
:cabroot: places another piece of coal in the same area to continue the mouth
:dantelope: places a piece of coal under the nose of his snowman to look like a mouth

:linnerva: grabs a piece of coal and sticks it on her snowman's midsection. :chocobuncle: grabs a piece of coal and sticks it on the bottom tier of his snowman, :angrybeard: grabs a piece of coal as well and sticks one on his top tier as an left eye.

I made a mistake in the other thread...

Here it is in the proper location.

Round 7:
a20hGwt.png

-

My turns:
:cabroot: places a third piece of coal to complete the mouth of his snowman
:dantelope: places a piece of coal on the left side of his snowman's face to form a left eye
:dantelope: places another piece of coal on the right side of his snowman's face to form a right eye

Due to a current lack of interest by people for this game I have decided against adding the new items I'd discussed not so long ago. The ones that we have already on the snowfield shall more than cover us (myself and LJ!).

Round 8:

VNG77Ej.png

My turns:

:dantelope: places another stick on his snowman's middle tier (on the right side) to form a third arm
:dantelope: places yet another stick on his snowman's middle tier (on the left side) to form a fourth arm
:dantelope: steals the chicken from :linnerva:'s snowman and makes his own snowman hold it

:linnerva: upset that such a foul creature would steal her object goes and steals it back(if allowed)
Both upset that some antelope thing would bully their sibling :angrybeard: steals the scarf from the antelope creature thing and puts it on his own, and :chocobuncle: steals the left twig arm and sticks it into :angrybeard: 's snowman

I'll have a go. I think I finally understand!

:brahneto: builds another tier.

:rossmanian: builds another tier.

:snowmitts: builds another tier.

Back