Snowman Sculpt

Round 9:

iP2oqZR.png

My turns:
:cabroot: places another piece of coal in the centre of the face of the snowman to form a nose
:dantelope: places a stick-arm on :angrybeard:'s snowman where the right eye socket should be, to mutate him as punishment
:dantelope: places another stick to replace his missing left arm

:angrybeard: steals :cabroot: 's carot nose and places it in the middle of the antelopes bottom tier, then :chocobuncle: gets a mitten to cover it, lastly :linnerva: grabs the purple hat to also place on top of her snowman head but just lightly so the crown is still visible.

Round 10:
eEFhrpq.png

My turns:
:dantelope: picks up the blue scarf and places it on his snowman's shoulders
:dantelope: picks up the blue hat and places it on his snowman's head
:dantelope: puts a pink mitten on :angrybeard:'s left hand

:angrybeard: takes the stick out of his snowman's eye and sticks it on :dantelop: 's head. Meanwhile :chocobuncle: places a piece of coal on :angrybeard: 's top tier in place of the removed stick. Also :linnerva: steals a stick arm from the top right of :dantelope: to place on :angrybeard:'s mid tier

Round 11:

The lit candle has melted :chocobuncle:'s snowman's head! The items placed on the snowman's head have slumped onto the second tier.

2YGDmrb.png

My turns:
:dantelope: moves the top left arm from his snowman onto the top of his head, forming stick-horns
:brahneto: picks up a stick and places it on the second tier of her snowman to form a right arm
:moombat: joins the game and builds a second tier

:chocobuncle: rebuilds a third tier to replace all the items(not sure if this will count as 3 actions since there was helmet and shades, if not I will edit post)
:chocobuncle: also removes the candle from his snowman and places it ontop of :cabroot: 's bottom tier
:angrybeard: grabs another mitten to places on his right twig arm

Last edited:
:brahneto: builds another tier.

:rossmanian: builds another tier.

:snowmitts: builds another tier.

Round 12:

sRxPnFe.png

My turns:
:rossmanian: steals the top hat from :angrybeard: and place it at the top of his snowman
:brahneto: places a stick on the left of her snomwan's torso to form a left arm
:moombat: builds a head

:brahneto: builds places a glove on her snowman's arm stick.

:rossmanian: places an eye on his snowman.

:snowmitts: places a stick on her snowman to form a right arm.

:angrybeard: steals his tophat back and he also steals a piece of coal from :cabroot: 's snowthing and gives his snowman a bellybutton.
:chocobuncle: also steals a piece of coal from :cabroot: and places it on his bottom tier.

Round 13

:linnerva:'s chicken pecks off the piece of coal acting as her snowman's belly button.

zFEdylv.png

My turns:
:chocobuncle: adjusts the belly button coal of his snowman to make it more central
:rossmanian: picks up the last remaining piece of coal and creates a left eye for his snowman
:brahneto: takes the hat from :linnerva:'s snowman/woman and places it on her own snowman

Does anyone else want to make a turn for this round?

We'll have to be ending this game soonish, I think!

:linnerva: steals her hat back
:chocobuncle: takes the coal from the chicken and put it back in :linnerva:'s snowthing, then places the chicken ontop of :cabroot:'s snow thing

:brahneto: steals a nose from :chocobuncle:

:rossmanian: steals an eye from :cabroot:
:snowmitts: places the last eye on her snowman.

This event shall end shortly.

Round 14:

5FTYNYR.png

My turns:
:brahneto: steals the hat from :linnerva:'s snowman
:dantelope: removes his glove and places it on top of :chickenosaurus:'s snowman, forming an improvised headpiece
:rossmanian: steals :angrybeard:'s top hat for his own snowman

Anyone else for this?

The next round will probably have to be our final round.

:chocobuncle: steals his nose back, :linnerva: and :angrybeard: steal their hats back as well

Round 15 (final round):

:cabroot:'s candle melts his snowman's only tier. All items fall to the snow. The chicken is also roasted on top of the candle.

uUEdAZo.png

Results:

The results shall be determined separately. The scores generated by the number of items and tiers for the snowmen shall be combined with a (very) short voting round to determine the aesthetics of the snowmen. The snowmen which receive votes shall gain points to their scores.

Expect the snowman voting thread imminently.

EDIT:
Here is the voting thread:
http://www.finalfantasyforums.net/threads/64092-Snowman-Sculpt-Voting-and-Results

Back