The New Kid

Gil
Hi, my mom made me do this. She bribed me.

I'm 13 years old, and I have a mom who is crazy over Final Fantasy so here I am today. I don't play Final Fantasy though.

My interests are art, playing the flute, and shopping. :) Even though my mom made me do this I still love her sort of lol.

we welcome you to this corner of insanity regardless, hope you have a fun time here. We do more then talk about FF btw.

My mother made me do a lot of things, usually while waving a feather duster around threateningly. Bribing her kid into opening a forum account for her is definitely something she would never do. You kids these days. *angrily waves old woman's walking stick in the air* :jtc:

Welcome! o/

I promise when I say she exaggerated the bribing part. :sad2: It was merely a “oh you’d like to showcase your art? We have a section for that on FFF” sort of deal. With a back massage.

Welcome! ;)

The truth comes out, Mits have some shame, bribing your own kids to join here, you should be ashamed of yourself (not really, just pulling your leg)

Hi, my mom made me do this. She bribed me.

I'm 13 years old, and I have a mom who is crazy over Final Fantasy so here I am today. I don't play Final Fantasy though.

My interests are art, playing the flute, and shopping. :) Even though my mom made me do this I still love her sort of lol.

Welcome!

Six isn't actually being very sincere. Look at her avatar. It screams obvious sarcasm. :gasp:

Mitsuki is a tyrant! :brahneto:

But you are very welcome here! I look forward to seeing your art if you decide to showcase it here.

We should probably hide Brahnesuki.

aww that’s so sweet! WELCOME TO FFF! can’t wait to see your art :yay:

Back