Mog's Tent
Tifa Lockhart
FFXIV
Aerian Elcarus
FFXIV Server
Lamia
Free Company
Gaia
Ok so I don't know if you guys even remember me having the idea for this, but finally having a decent mic and things (yup I talk on streams now, sorry about that!). But anyways things finally came together and last night I was able to record and post edit my pilot episode for Camp Fire Tales my Final Fantasy XIV podcast, this one is a little thin, because obviously it will take time to tweak the formula work out what does or doesn't work.

Obviously the plan is to have everyone I can talk Final Fantasy XIV so hopefully I can rope some of you guys in too?!

Just some feedback, maybe. I highly recommend just either putting a photo up of the one currently speaking, or just letting both voices be stereo, because... that messed with my head. :lew:

Mmm yea I had a pain in the ass of a time getting this editing, need to figure a way to convert 2 way audio to stereo! Pretty sure Audition can do it, but most likely the next one will be 3 people so could get a wee bit trippy!!

Little bit of investigating and checking with Adobe Audition, must remember to convert to mono before finishing up!! Do hope that means you'll consider appearing at some point in the future Six. Gotta get Linnaete on too!!! And Mitsuki of course, Shu owes me anyway cos he said he would quite a while ago! Ross as well, quite a few of you guys really!

Last edited:
Episode 2

Alright so taking into account Six's advice I fixed the bouncy LR audio from the last cast in this one. So this should be less trippy!

Kinda been a while, hardware issues, timing, lots of other issues but finally we are back to doing these. Hopefully more to come in the future.
Episode 3 is now live.

Back