Bambi

Dark Knight
Veteran
Gil
FFXIV
Bambi Branford
FFXIV Server
Lamia
And I was really ill when I passed as well (I may or may not have had a mild case of alcohol poisoning)

Passed with 5 minors for Mod2 and one minor for Mod1

I currently have a 125 Lexmoto Venom but am going shopping with the step dad in a couple of weeks when I get my weekends free again (yay for the 4 on 4 off shift pattern)

Been looking at Kawasaki ER6F's as apparently it's a good first 'big' bike and my mum said I'm not allowed a 1000 lol

oG4GTRy.gif

(Don't do that, but you are allowed to pretend).

Congrats on this! I don't know how many minors you are allowed to get in order to pass (that's if it is different to cars), but from an outsider perspective it seems like you didn't get many. Well done!

Congrats on this! I don't know how many minors you are allowed to get in order to pass (that's if it is different to cars), but from an outsider perspective it seems like you didn't get many. Well done!

You're encouraged to hit as many minors as possible. Hit 10 and all other roadside travesties are void.

Congratulations!

Please don't kill yourself (or anyone else *cough*hammer*cough* for that matter).

Hahahaha shhhh Kira (hammer is still totally out and ready to thawrt would be bike rustlers)

Super excited to get out this weekend and see what there is on offer, need to get mine up for sale too or I'm going to end up with two motorbikes :lew:

Back