FFXIV
Mitsuki Calei
FFXIV Server
Lamia
Free Company
Gaia
version1_1.png

Any fans of Stardew Valley?

It's a really popular indie game that I've been playing on and off since early 2016. Released on PC first, then PS4, and tomorrow on Nintendo Switch. Multiplayer coming soon. Highly recommend you guys pick it up if you love Harvest Moon type of games.

I've put about 40 hours into it. Which I believe puts me around the start of Summer in Year 2. My farm is nothing interesting or special though. But I enjoy the game quite a bit.

I liked it surprisingly. it's a nice mindless game that I go to when other games piss me off

I want to try this, because I have read that it is very much like harvest moon, and I do surprisingly like those games, but I like to do more than just farm, I like to do all the harvest moon activities, flirt with girls, marry, do the events, and I have not really read online if any of that is apart of the game or not, from the little research I have done, just that it is very similar to Harvest moon.

I want to try this, because I have read that it is very much like harvest moon, and I do surprisingly like those games, but I like to do more than just farm, I like to do all the harvest moon activities, flirt with girls, marry, do the events, and I have not really read online if any of that is apart of the game or not, from the little research I have done, just that it is very similar to Harvest moon.

There's romance, farming, fishing, dungeons and mining. Maybe more i'm forgetting.

Mining in caves, crafting, designing your farm (which may include a little bit of strategy involved), buying the best weapons and gear, having kids, etc. And of course multiplayer in the works. That's what I'm mostly curious about.

So I started a new game on the Switch, and I noticed you can choose a farm layout! :O Didn't know about that.

I'm gonna go for Hilltop layout since it's a little more challenging in terms of designing your farm. I love to mine as well, so having a small area for mining on my farm rather than going to the caves, would be ideal.

Share some pics, guys!

I'll be grabbing this for Switch sometime! I've never tried a Harvest Moon but I love Animal Crossing and they seem to give off similar vibes? I dunno. Either way, I'll be checking it out really soon :sir:.

I'll be grabbing this for Switch sometime! I've never tried a Harvest Moon but I love Animal Crossing and they seem to give off similar vibes? I dunno. Either way, I'll be checking it out really soon :sir:.

Wonderful! Let me know when you do so we can help each other out. This game is my downtime after a busy day with the kids, work, and studies so it's absolutely relaxing.

Wonderful! Let me know when you do so we can help each other out. This game is my downtime after a busy day with the kids, work, and studies so it's absolutely relaxing.

I will do! There are quite a few games coming out lately that I like so the backlog has built up a bit but I'll grab it for sure. It really does look relaxing. Is there a risk of actually losing the game? Say, if you let your crops and animals die off too much etc? :s

I will do! There are quite a few games coming out lately that I like so the backlog has built up a bit but I'll grab it for sure. It really does look relaxing. Is there a risk of actually losing the game? Say, if you let your crops and animals die off too much etc? :s

Nope. The only thing you want to avoid is buying a Joja Membership (at least on your first playthrough). I mention that specifically because some people believe the repercussions aren't well telegraphed, which I can kind of see. Regardless, said repercussions aren't what you'll want on your first file. Otherwise, the only fail-states are soft ones, like crops dying, running low on money or supplies, etc. You'll never outright lose or find yourself stuck, because there are always ways to build back up :)

And luckily, I'd say there's no reason to worry about it being lost in a large backlog, because it's designed to be played in short stints, or long sessions. You you can easily play it during off time if that's your thing, while still investing yourself in other games.

Belazor et Britannia Fret no more.

I’m in my 2nd year of Spring now. I restarted Day 1 about 4-5x trying to lay out gates, crops, and sprinklers in what little plot land I have available.

Multiplayer should be coming out soon too. So excited for it!

This game looks interesting. I have never played Harvest Moon, but from what I remember from my GameStop days it was very popular on 3DS. I understand the concept of the game but I do not really know the story behind it. Maybe it is one of those games that I should get and play around with. I looked it up and it only costs about $20 here in the states, so it is not expensive.

This multiplayer aspect intrigues me. The game looks like Zelda or 3D Dot Game Heroes so I am curious on how multiplayer will work out.

I just picked this game up at GameStop. For $15 I got the game and soundtrack. Will try it out sooner or later.

As I went to find the game I could not remember the name of the game. I got laughed at. :griin:

As I went to find the game I could not remember the name of the game. I got laughed at. :griin:

Lol, how did you managed then? Did you have to describe it? And which platform? PS4, Switch? Of course you can pick up the game on the PC too but I personally prefer it on the Switch.

I described the game to Rich and he knew what I was talking about. Funny thing is he did not remember the name of it either. We have 3 GameStops in town so we were able to find one.

I got it for PS4. I do not really play games on PC and I do not own a switch. I like Nintendo but I figured I would stick with the PS series, more game choices.

Back