Dark Knight
Veteran
Gil
FFXIV
Bambi Branford
FFXIV Server
Lamia
As in your appearance.

I recently had microblading done, because I have like, no eye brows and what I do have might as well be blonde because you can't see them, I look at old pictures of myself now and wonder why it took me 32 years (Im 34 now) to discover eye brows. They are amazing, I love them. It also hurts a bit because apparently, the clue is in the name. It is a literal micro fucking blade that they score into your eyebrow and put ink in. It is also expensive depending on where you go. I paid quite a lot, because damn man, there was no way I was having someone tattoo a mess on to my face lol

I also had botox on Tuesday (Im having a midlife crisis ok!!!) apparently it takes two weeks for it to have any affect, I can definitely feel it but I also still have full movement across my forehead.

I don't think I would ever have my lips done, I think mine are OK as they are, I wouldn't have my nose done either, whenever my friend would do snap chat filter stuff, I couldn't quite put my finger on why I looked a bit weird, but the bloody app was making my nose narrower, so thanks snapchat, I know I'd look an idiot so I will leave my snout alone

Anyone had anything, or want anything done to themselves in future? I'm not sure I'd do anything else, though I will definitely keep the eyebrows and botox thing going - I doubt I would have aNYthing invasive done - but I would never say never lol

I've never been a fusser when it comes to appearance which drove my mom craze. I'd do whatever I needed to do in the morning and not take a second look at myself til the end of day but I think I've been blessed. The only thing I wish was different, back when I was a kid my mom decided I was too skinny and decided to change that and I've been trying to loose those extra pounds ever since. :P

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeep; I was born with a Cleft lip so basically I had a kinda hole in my face that was sewn up! That's probably the most crude way I can explain the surgery, but that's basically what it is. I had issues with it as a younger guy, but I'm more grateful for dealing with a scar rather than a gap like so many third world kids.

Actually, recently my orthodontist offered to put me in contact with a plastic surgeon about it. Anyone who has seen a picture of me will notice afore-mentioned scar; the doctor would see what he could do with it. Keeping in mind that it was done about 21 years ago, it does kind of make sense that they might be able to do something. I'm himming and hawing over it; don't exactly feel comfortable with facial surgery when I'm conscious and mature enough to remember it. :lew:

If you're a guy and not a Jew, you've probably had a little work done. xD

Back