Dark Knight
Veteran
Gil
FFXIV
Bambi Branford
FFXIV Server
Lamia
No really, it's been 10

Not been on for absolutely ages. How am I still top poster, every time I come on my post count has gone down :tearjoy:

I cannot believe I have been here for so long though, I have so many fun memories of this place and the members, many of whom are long gone, but I'm glad to see some are still about, and thankfully I have many of you guys on facebook

I wonder what happened to Vengeful Ronin though hahaha

My life has changed ALOT since I first darkened these pages. I had not long since had a baby, and also had PND pretty fucking bad, so this place was my escape once she was in bed and after work etc. I had no car, so was isolated from IRL family/friends during the week. Now my 'baby' is almost 13 and came back today from her first day at cadets and is almost old enough to join herself. I can't say I have achieved great things in my prefessional life, but I'm earning decent money so I can't complain. I have a mortgage which is almost paid off. Some of you will know it was my third wedding anniversary yesterday, awesome geeky wedding was had, complete with Alexandria Castle as my wedding cake, which also featured in the Official Playstation Magazine (prodest moment to dfate, sorry kid) I also learned how to drive along the way lol, when I met my husband he pretty much told me I had to because and I quote 'I am not being your chauffer' lol

I also seem to be having a midlife crisis, because I bought a motorbike this year too!

Anyway, enough rambling, just couldn't believe it's been ten years haha, seen some funny shit on this forum, and some top notch drama that I'm sure is buried deep within Zanarkand Ruins, or whatever its called now. Also won Survivor once, FYI

Reactions: Shu
Not been on for absolutely ages. How am I still top poster, every time I come on my post count has gone down :tearjoy:

When you were very active you really were very active! Nobody quite generates posts in the same way these days, but I guess a lot of these historical posts might be old Survivor posts, etc! :argor:

It is great to see you back!

I remember your Alexandria Castle wedding cake was an absolutely fantastic piece of art. You really did your bit for FF fandom with that!

those survivor posts were no post count lol

can you imagine how many posts id have, especially from the first year i did it

Oh yeah. I wasn't sure if some Survivor boards had been moved to post-count archive or not. In that case I really can not remember where all of those posts came from!

there's definately alot of other posts uncounted for in no -post count places, i remember Bowly (Saix, might be @Atlas now?) accidentally deleted all the posts from the first survivor I was in. Muppet

Nope, apparently he went back to Saix at some point

ahhh always wonder where the time goes... wonder if in 10 years we will still have this site to go to every now and then, or if the great golbez will shut it down and say "screw you guys!"

Ah man, I hope not, I have a lot of fond memories of this place, online or not, I had some great evenings on this place and Messenger lol

Oh man, I'll be 44 then though what the hell :gonk:

What, you're not Kelly. How come you don't type "lke dis nshit . "

Welcome back, Kelly! :) Ugh, you and me both. My daughter turned 13 years old a few days ago and I'm all mushy about it still.

I had some FFF reflections a couple months ago. You can view it here: http://www.finalfantasyforums.net/threads/63965-FFF-Photobook!

Now with a 3rd child (he's almost 6 months) and class starting again, my visits here have been few and far between. So it's always a pleasure when I see old members back, even if it's a glimpse here and there throughout the years. :)

Anyway, nowadays I spend my time with my notebooks, leathers, washi tapes, pens, and more paper, trying to preserve memories before I get really old and forgetful. It's a good life.

Back