have I messed up my save

Jon76

Gil
Hi guys, been a fan of the Final Fantasy series for some time now, I decided to play some of the older Final fantasy's, finished 1 recently and wen straight onto FF2, I got to the Deist Cave and killed the wyvern, after not being able to progress any further, I found out I needed the pendant before fighting the wyvern, I went back and found the pendant, but now the wyvern isn't there, is there any way around this, or do I need to start from the only other save I have right near the start? thanks in advance for any help

Hello!

I try to help but don't really understand what happened in your game. So you killed the wyvern? That very last wyvern who was introduced you by the little boy and his mom? (I simply want to identify that wyvern to be able to help you.)

The pendant was needed to be able to talk to that wyvern. I don't know what happens when somebody kills it (I didn't even know we can kill that wyvern xD), but after speaking with the wyvern our task is to bring the wyvern's egg to the Life Spring. It is said that it can hatch if put there. So if I were you, I would check my inventory list whether I have the wyvern egg or not. If you have it, bring it to the Life Spring (it is the lowest/deepest point of the Wyvern Cave). If you don't have it, try to speak with the little boy and his mom, maybe they'll tell you what's happening or what you should do.

I'll be around, so feel free to write what happened/happens, and I try to help you to save your current gameplay as much as I can!:)

Last edited:
Back