Ravensfall Enters The Game

Ravensfall

Chocobo Breeder
Gil
Hello everyone, Im late to the bandwagon of this site it seems but I look forward to being a member ^^ I will try my best to post outside of the RP section but seeing that this site has that section I will likely disappear into that area and never come back out XD

Welcome to FFF! I really hope you're enjoying your time around here :D

Hello @Ravensfall! I know I said it already in the shoutbox but welcome to the forum!

The RP Village was moved over to the Spira section, but due to lack of activity and active role players on the site we've decided it was best to archive the section.

I can't make any promises, but if the member base for active role players increases, I don't think any of us would be opposed to bringing that section back.

Feel free to leave your feedback here http://www.finalfantasyforums.net/forums/91-Feedback-Platform or send me a private message if you prefer.

RP aside, I hope you enjoy your time on the forum!

Yeah, the RP section fizzled out at the time, but it's been a while since then. Anyways, welcome Ravens! Enjoy the site!

:sir:

Well, It kind of sucks that I missed out on the roleplay section, but thanks for the welcome to the group anyhow everyone ^^

I missed the RP section during its heyday. It hurts. :sad3:

Nonetheless, welcome!

Back