Anime My Hero Academia

charmy

ShinRa Guard
Gil
Hi all!

Just wondering if anyone else had watched My Hero Academia? I got hooked with the anime when it first came out and then got caught up with the manga. I think the anime has done a pretty good job!

What are your thoughts about it?

I have been watching this anime since I first heard about it and I find it to be a very interesting one. I never thought that it would caught my attention that much after seen a few episodes of the second season. This is one of the new anime that I am currently watching at the moment. I like how each characters has a goal of their own that they want to achieve to fulfill their dreams. That is one of the reason that made this anime a interesting one to watch.

The characters that I find to be the most interesting one for me are Izuku Midoriya, Shoto Todoroki and Katsuki Bakugo. I find them to be the primary heroes of this series do to their powerful quirks and their back story. Ochaco Uraraka is another hero that I find to have an important role in this anime. I will definitely continue watching this anime until the end. I haven't started to read the manga yet but someday I will.

Yay! Someone eles watches it! ^^ You should definitely read the manga when you have the time.

The characters are one of the main reasons I enjoy the show and the manga. As you said, each one has their own goal and have their own unique part to play in the series. I love all their different quirks - some are pretty creative!

But what I do like the most about the series is the character development. For example, Izuku was given a quirk but it wasn't something that made him a powerful upcoming hero overnight. He had to learn to use it and make it his own and is still figuring things out in the manga. I like that the progress is gradual and not rushed.

Some of my favourite characters are Izuku, All Might, Aizawa and Uraraka.

I did watch the second season! After the first season, I read the manga because I really wanted to know what happened next. I think they animated the Sports Festival really well. I really liked the fight between Todoroki and Izuku!

I do think they could have split it up a bit more. It was a bit of a long season compared to the first one. They probably could have ended it after the Sports Festival. But it was still good.

I think the next season starts in April if I remember correctly. I heard they are also making a game for the PS4.

Yes there is going to be a My Hero Academy game for PlayStation 4. I saw a gameplay a few weeks ago and it looks great. Looking forward to get it when the english version gets released. I can't wait to be April for the new season to be released. I am very hyped and curious to see what will happen in the third season.

Update:

A second trailer has been released for the 3rd season of My Hero Academy. Hope you guys enjoy it!

Last edited:
My Hero Academia Season 4 release date has been confirmed! The 4th season of My Hero Academia will be airing on October 2019. Mirio Togata was featured on a poster teasing the 4th season. Here is a look at the poster with the official released date of the 4th season.

3479108-duxjhiov4aaxlhl.jpg

As indicated in Season 3, Mirio will play a crucial part of Midoriya's journey, fulfilling his role as All Might's successor.

https://www.gamespot.com/articles/my-hero-academia-season-4-release-date-narrowed-do/1100-6464011/

I just finished watching Season 3 and was wondering about this. Thanks for the update! ^_^ Should be interesting!

It seems like quite a long time between seasons though. Season 2 and Season 3 weren't that far apart I think.

Back