Newbi ^.^

Lyffstreamus

Chocobo Breeder
Gil
Hello everyone.

Wow! I really love the layout here. I am a huge Final Fantasy fan who is looking for a community to be a part of so I can share my love for it with like minded people. My focused years for the franchise were between VI and X though I am familiar now with older titles and dabbled in some of the newer. My favorite Final Fantasy is actually FFT, but it really is too hard to really say, isn't it? I just enjoy strategic battle systems. I have been too busy to play much anymore but I am still obsessed with the music of the franchise and have been lightly cosplaying for about 3 years now when the chance arises. I am looking to get further into costuming though.

So there we have it! I am looking forward to meeting all of you and chatting away about our favorite franchise! ;)

-LyFF-

I've still never got round to FF Tactics. I need to remedy that eventually. :sad2:

Welcome aboard! xD

Welcome to our little corner of insanity, glad to see another fan of FFT here it is by far one of my top favorites as well and is in my top 3. Did by chance you give the War of the Lions version a go? If not I would say go for it as it expands on some of the story in some areas and fills in some of the little gaps that where there with how some chars made it to some of the places or why they suddenly joined one faction or another, also more expansion on Bewoulf's story so that's a plus, and an extra job with access to the Dark Knight now.

Oh wow. i am almost ashamed to say I have not played it and had no idea they expanded on it so much. I'm excited to try it though. I LOVE that game. Also, nice to meet you! :) Thank you for the tip.

Not sure if you can find it on the ps3 or ps4 store I doubt it, to my knowledge the only source of the War of the Lions has been on the PSP system, so that may be why you haven't heard of it.

Looks like I'll have to go get a PSP again. I had one YEARS ago but yea. I was recently replaying my original copy of FFT and just followed along with those new cut scenes via YouTube. I'll have to invest though. Beowulf was just the magic word I needed. LOVE him! ^.^

Hello and welcome to the forum Lyffstreamus, I hope you enjoy your time with us! It looks like you have hit the ground running but if you have any questions or whatever, feel free to ask any of our staff, we're happy to help!

I'm also like yourself in that I got into the franchise pretty much during the PSX era. My progress through the later titles is snail paced (case in point FFXIV storyline), but yeah, still only have 24 hours like everyone else which is a pain. :lew:

Welcome to the forum! My personal favourite is Final Fantasg VII. :lew: Such an amazing game.

I hope you enjoy your time around here! Be sure to let us know if you have any questions. :)

"Fantasg" lmao kira

WELCOME TO FFF! it's always exciting to meet new members here, I hope you're enjoying your time around!

Welcome to FFF! FF Tactics is so good! My favourite is FF9 (probably) but Tactics is definitely up there :s.

Welcome to FFF, always good to see newbies hit the ground running and getting involved, it's what makes this place go round and ultimately grow!

My personal favourite is VII (Because it was my first), but I also kinda adore XIV (Blame this lot for that one). Anyways hope to catch you around.

"Fantasg" lmao kira

WELCOME TO FFF! it's always exciting to meet new members here, I hope you're enjoying your time around!

Lol, my phone hates me and the mobile site is a mess! :lew:

Welcome to the forum new comer! Hope that you enjoy the forum and stay active. I have played Final Fantasy Tactics: War of the Lions and it is a great game. I would recommend you to try it out for yourself. It has two new job classes Dark Knight and Onion Knight. Any questions feel free to ask our staff members.

Thank you so much for the warm welcome all! I don't believe I have seen a forum quite as active as this in quite a long time and I'm excited to get started. It's already been fun matching names with favorite games. ;)

Why hello there, welcome to our fantasy land! FFT is one of my favorite games, probably because my husband was the one who got me hooked into it. I think that's actually his favorite game next to FF7. I bought War of the Lions on PSP as well, but sadly I never finished.

I'll see you around often hopefully! You can follow us all over social media to stay updated with FF news and site updates if you're into social networking. :)

Oh, and I hope you're enjoying this hot summer weather in Cali, because I sure am not! :P

Why hello there, welcome to our fantasy land! FFT is one of my favorite games, probably because my husband was the one who got me hooked into it. I think that's actually his favorite game next to FF7. I bought War of the Lions on PSP as well, but sadly I never finished.

I'll see you around often hopefully! You can follow us all over social media to stay updated with FF news and site updates if you're into social networking. :)

Oh, and I hope you're enjoying this hot summer weather in Cali, because I sure am not! :P

Oh! You are in California too! :D Yea. It's getting into those hot months where I am too. At least it's dry heat. i don't particularly enjoy it, but it's nice to head out to the beach at times when I can be off work and am not hooked on some sort of RPG. ;)

Back