Build-A-Member
Mogrinch
FFXIV
Mitsuki Calei
FFXIV Server
Lamia
Free Company
Gaia
It worked for me this time but hasn't been working recently, otherwise.

How recent? Can you give me a time-frame? It could be the time before Fil fixed it. :hmmm: Otherwise if it was any time after that, then he'll have to look further into it.

STOP POKING ME, KUPO

Mitsuki From about a day or two before Kira mentioned the...mention system not working in the SB. I haven't received a mention alert until you just mentioned me now, since then :s. If that helps.

@Mitsuki From about a day or two before Kira mentioned the...mention system not working in the SB. I haven't received a mention alert until you just mentioned me now, since then :s. If that helps.

Did the mention notification work in the Moogle Murder Mystery thread?

Just wondering if it works for Mitsuki but not for other people. Not sure how that could be the case at all, but I'm wondering!

Nope. I never received a mention notification for the murder mystery game.

@Dionysos can you try mentioning people in your thread again? I wonder if there's a mention limit.

He can't see the mention, remember? xD (Unless it works for one mention only)

You'll have to PM him. @Dionysos

Bad time to say I wouldnt have even known about my name being used if I didn't check the thread?

Bad time to say I wouldnt have even known about my name being used if I didn't check the thread?

There's never a bad time to say you are experiencing a problem too!

I don't feel so left out!

I wonder, do mentions work coming from you? Would other people be able to see a mention left by you?

No idea Dionysos only that I saw nothing until I saw my nick listed in thread. Wouldn't have known Mitsuki tested it using me otherwise.

Back