Does anyone here play FF Explorers?

IcySkullSmasher

Adept Black Mage
Gil
I got the game awhile ago and never have been to much of a fan, however, i spent $35 out of so i would like to at least get my moneys worth out of it, and I think i would get into a little more if i had someone to play the game with. I'll give my 3ds friend code to anyone who wants to play. And for those of you who don't know what it is, simply put it is an FF games that plays alot like Monster Hunter but kinda gets old fast since you're traveling the same place over and over again, but it has some things and 'nods' to other main series games.

I've never played Final Fantasy Explorers and I'm ashamed to say that I don't know much about it.

I technically do now have a 3DS (my deceased friend's mom passed it on to me) but I don't really use it at the moment because it feels weird. Perhaps this is something to consider if I can get it very cheap!

:snowmitts:

Ehh I have it, haven't played it recently now was near end game and was just grinding for the summons atm and stuff for equipment.

I also didn't like the game. It felt really basic and empty, to me. No special uniqueness or charm. Like you, I thought I should get my money's worth out of it but after about 8ish hours I was just so bored. I ended up selling it lol, otherwise I would have played it with you :/.

Back