If they remake FF7 they should have Tifa's voice from someone from Colorado

Asieo

Chocobo Breeder
Gil
Because

1: Saloon doors on her bar.
2: She has a rodeo hat.

xIekP.png

No. Having lived in Colorado before, that has nothing to do with Coloradoan culture. Not to mention, there is no solid 'Coloradoan accent' or dialect, so it would be indistinguishable from using someone from most other midwestern/central states.

Square-Enix usually like to keep the same voice actors / voice actresses.

I'm not sure if we know for sure if we are getting Rachael Leigh Cook (from Minnesota) again as the voice of Tifa, or if we are expecting someone else, but it would be likely that we do get the same actress if she is available. Rachael voiced the character in Advent Children, Dirge of Cerberus, Kingdom Hearts, Dissidia, and World of Final Fantasy. It would seem likely that she will also be sought out for the remake.

Voice actors and actresses will likely be officially revealed much later on in the development of the game.

I'd prefer they didn't change the voice actress at all.

Square-Enix usually like to keep the same voice actors / voice actresses.

I'm not sure if we know for sure if we are getting Rachael Leigh Cook (from Minnesota) again as the voice of Tifa, or if we are expecting someone else, but it would be likely that we do get the same actress if she is available. Rachael voiced the character in Advent Children, Dirge of Cerberus, Kingdom Hearts, Dissidia, and World of Final Fantasy. It would seem likely that she will also be sought out for the remake.

Voice actors and actresses will likely be officially revealed much later on in the development of the game.

I didn't even think about that actually; the soft voice she uses fits Tifa really well, particularly because it can still give off strong vibes when needed, despite still being dainty. That sort of 'is' her character in a nutshell, so it's already kind of perfect for her.

I actually never really liked Tifa's voice (Rachael Leigh Cook). She's my favourite character so my standards were pretty high :lew: Even though it wouldn't have been my choice to Tifa's voice, I wouldn't like it if they changed it now. I'm used to it, so it is what it is.

Definitely not a heavy accent for Tifa, though.

You mean like a southern belle? Then maybe they should get an actress from Texas or some other part of South North America.

Back