If Sakaguchi only wrote the story?

Asieo

Chocobo Breeder
Gil
He got help from Tetsuya Nomura on the story, from what i get in a interview he wanted to make a game about life. So he laid some fundamental idea to the world, though it sounded different from what he originally planned. Even Midgar was designed for his original concept.

What do you think it could look like? Just as a conspiracy theory here. I loved FF5, even though the character artwork made me wanna vomit, i just didnt like the main character Bartz look atleast, or Lenna which made me think of like living in grandmothers house with hanged up plates on the walls or something, it just puts me off. But the battle music in 5 is the best one in the entire series.

But i'd atleast imagine it if they had Cloud it would be something like this. Amano was the guy who drew afterall the artwork for the characters from 1 to 6. Its also interesting to think of the idea of being a detective, since the original idea was you were a detective in new york in 1999, just adds kind of a interesting element to it.

Back