Build-A-Member
Mogrinch
FFXIV
Mitsuki Calei
FFXIV Server
Lamia
Free Company
Gaia

Do you guys have a friend or two who's maybe a tad bit nutty?

I have a particular friend in mind here who drew our conversion process out of the blue one day:

iPXXMoP.jpg

I was all, "really, that's it?"

To sum it up, I captured our special moments. Here's my efforts:

SpJj08I.jpg

So, tell us about 'that one friend'. Who's the nutty one in the relationship?!

lmaooo. Mitsuki you too, woman. You too. Clearly you're the most frustrating.

TtBtcdA.jpg

Unfortunately, in a conversation I"m probably the nutty one but not with doodles and charts. There are times when I need to talk about something and most times it's nothing important, it's just, talking to the cats isn't enough. I have a friend that stays up late just like me and I drive him nuts sometimes. It'll be something like, I was watching the movie "A Clockwork Orange". I hadn't seen it since I was a kid (and yea, I was in grade school when I was watching this and even more adult content movies then that) and a scene with the main character just had me in tears laughing. The main character broke into this ladies home and as he's talking to her there this huge ceramic dildo perfectly balanced to his right. Well, he starts rocking it. He gets it going and it just keeps rocking and through the scene every time it stops he hits it again. I honestly don't know how he kept a straight face for the scene. I was just bursting and had to talk to someone - it was midnight or later. He used to tell me when I wanted to talk about, well anything "do you see anyone who cares" but that doesn't shut me up anymore. I have a very small group of friends so when I get an idea in my head I don't have many choices (besides the cats). I pace when I talk on the phone and can't sit still when I'm excited about something. Ironically, I've always been shy and as a kid barely talked, so I guess I'm making up for lost time. I've always said I was weird. I'm also left handed and tend to do things backwards. My friend calls it "left-handed logic" meaning the wrong way to do something. Like I said - I'm weird (and proud of it). :wacky:

Edited 9/13/17 - It dawned on me while sorting through pictures that I'm not the only nutty one. My friend is on the nutty side when he's pulling stuff on me. The first practical joke he pulled on me (he'd hate that I'm telling this, but he doesn't go to forums - so) was when we first met. Back then my camera was the film type, not the digital kind. I brought him to my house to pick up something before taking him home. He was drunk as usual. Well, he saw the camera and actually didn't realize it wasn't digital otherwise I don't think he would have done what he did next - actually who am I kidding, he would have done it anyway. (you see where this is going?) Unknown to me he dropped his pants and took a picture - a close-up of well, you know:oy:. I had no clue. A few days later when the film was finished, I took it to Meijer's to be developed. :ohoho: That would have been bad enough. Back then most of my pictures were of the dogs I had. My neighbor, my very Catholic neighbor ran into me. We were talking and I have these developed pictures in my hand and she almost asked to see them. In fact, she said she wanted to see them but didn't have time. God, if I had showed her the pictures, I would have been so embarrassed. When I found it and asked him about it, told him what almost happened it was SO funny to him. :smartass: That was the first of many jokes he played. It got to the point I though I was going to have to unplug my computer and hide the plug because I never know when my very normal, tame wallpaper would turn into his parts, her parts, whatever parts that he found on line. Having friends over, I never knew what would come up when I turned my computer on. So, I think that qualifies as nutty, too.

Last edited:
Back