Build-A-Member
Mogrinch
FFXIV
Mitsuki Calei
FFXIV Server
Lamia
Free Company
Gaia
This year marks FFF's 11th anniversary, and - well, I'll just cut to the chase.

YKjh3st.jpg

Welcome to The Final Fantasy Forums Yearbook 2017! Yes, 2017. I dun goofed, I won't even deny it. :shame:

Anyway, let's look past that mistake.

The FFF Yearbook! Surely I'm not the only one who thought, "it's about time!"

So how do you sign (i.e. get your name in) this yearbook? Simply leave a heartfelt message (no more than 5 sentences due to space) with a pen color of your choice and PM the message to me. The Scribe will jot it all down.

OR

You can write a little note, take a photo, and I will print it out and paste it somewhere. Perhaps break it down into a few lines to make sure it all fits on the page.

The charm that comes with this yearbook is that the completed project will be revealed at the end of the event, so be creative!

Please follow this template:

Pen Color:
: (could be your name, username, alter ego)

Due Date: June 30, 2017.

Last edited:
Daredevil - PM, woman. :wacky:

Also guys, please use this template when you PM me:

Pen Color:
Signed By: (could be your name, username, alter ego)

Only have a couple submission for this. It's not too late!

ill try and get one in tonight

Pen Color: Blue

This is coming along rather nicely, so thank you all for submitting your heartfelt messages! I'm about 75% done. Sorry if it's taking awhile! Hoping to get this finalized soon!

And here it is! Thank you all for participating. I had a lot of fun with this (bar the video editing - that part sucks).

Song: A Place to Call Home (FFIX)

A larger view here:

Apologies for the quality of the images. Here's the link to the FFFBook album containing the images used in the video:

Regarding the drawings submitted by a few members, here's the original links:

Gal - Dan - ZaXo - http://sta.sh/0o6lxpnx9gq

My ink crapped out so the images I printed out didn't do it justice!

Eventually I do plan on adding more memories to the FFF Book as the years go by, even some FFF Throwbacks. :)

Last edited:
Lmao Mits! You included the rest of the PM :lew:. I didn't see that one coming!

So much effort and time went into this. Thanks Mits and to everyone who participated :s.

Why thank you, greens. :)

So did anyone catch the 'redemption code' mentioned in the yearbook? I noticed that Dan is the only one who used it so far. Don't let my efforts go to waste. :sad3:

Why thank you, greens. :)

So did anyone catch the 'redemption code' mentioned in the yearbook? I noticed that Dan is the only one who used it so far. Don't let my efforts go to waste. :sad3:

I caught it but don't know where to enter it!

Fairly sure I did this @Mitsuki?

Oh I meant the 'redeem code' which was included in the Yearbook. It's a code that can be entered in the Currency page. More info about it here. Easily missed but I wanted to see if people were paying attention. :P Expires July 31st.

think im using the right code but says unable to redeem Mitsuki

Awesome, nice work Mitsuki !

Also, just in case there was any confusion with that... rather unhappy looking emote beside my message, I meant 'sick' in the positive slang sense of the word :lew:

Hopefully that came across! :wacky:

Back