[Birthweek 2017] Moogle Murder Mystery - Game Thread.

Round 15:

Maps:
Click the maps to enlarge. For the clearest image open in a new tab.

Ground Floor:

FynbtAv.png

First Floor:

LtqBiDb.png

Entertainment Suite:

oBy0ibN.png

Particulars:

Dr. Fistbeard interviews Mogabod regarding the sack he was carrying during the CCTV footage, and about the keys to the store.

YV6x3NC.png

Mogabod has the following to say:

"£$%£! KEYS, KUPO!!! YOU THINK I'D JUST HAND OVER MY KEYS TO YOU?!! $£!% OFF, KUPO!
The sack? Oh... The
label on the sack said it was for carrying the alien egg, so I believe it held that, kupo... BLAST IT! I just remembered I was distracted by an out-of-place item on the floor and dropped the sack there and then. I haven't seen the sack since. Is the egg still upstairs, kupo?!
OH £"!!%! YET ANOTHER £!£%£" THING I MUST DO! QUIT GETTING IN MY WAY, KUPO!!!!

-

Maybot interviews Kuporius regarding Pomas Pomson.

4I1AHDC.png

Kuporius has the following to say...

POMAS! Heh... Pomas Pomson and I go way back, kupo. We came from the same forest and grew up together, kupo. He was my pom-buddy, for sure, kupo... Was... Founding this museum together was great, but he was boring! This museum wouldn't be anywhere near as interesting if Pomas Pomson still owned half of the museum. Taking complete control of this place was extremely liberating for me, kupo. Wouldn't you agree, Pomela and Furancesca? Heh-heh!
Pomson became a bit of a trouble maker. I know he'd been onto me in recent days, kupo... I don't know what I would have done if he'd brought to light the forg- errr...
Nice skirt and legs, by the way. Fancy joining us for a soak, kupo?! Heh-heh!

-

Sam orders the moogle doll to pick up the phoenix down and investigate the area of the trap.

ENTRYM4.png

The undead wall moves even closer. The moogle doll does not find anything new within the enclosure of the demon wall trap, but he does appear to have what he needs.

(@sly - you are allowed each turn to use both the Cait Sith moogle doll and your character Sam. You can give orders to the doll and still make a turn yourself if you want to).

-

Every other player is too fearful to move this round.

-

You may all now post your next moves!
@Soulcorruptor @Linnaete @Six @Shace is Great @Mitsuki @Galadín @Daredevil @sly @greeny

Maybot can only roll her visual and light sensors (i.e. her "eyes"). This Moogle is deliberately answering like a politician. Who does that? She certainly does not do that. Never has and never will! But luckily she has her own way of coaxing the truth out of people, which is going to be the exact weapon she will use in these upcoming negotiations with leaders of the Kupopean Union.

"My good sir, I must decline your invitation. What you are doing is not Christian and is sinfully hedonistic. The naughtiest thing I have ever done was to flatten a row of wheat when I was a brand new, high-spec machine back in the day, which annoyed a farmer. And I am adamant that it shall remain the naughtiest thing I have ever done. I care naught for your two maidens and may Moggle Mog XII bless their sinful souls.

"But I am not here to lecture you, Mr Kuporius. What is stored in my data banks does not lie. It is no coincidence that the deceased victim downstairs possessed the same distinctive sunglasses and chest birthmark as the one in this photograph of you and Pomas [see Post #50 here!). It is also no coincidence that you are here relaxing with nary a care in the world flanked by two sinful women (once again, may His Almighty Grace Moggle Mog XII have mercy on them!) with a buoyant and triumphant personality. Dare I say you may have...planned and orchestrated this murder. Do you know what will happen if Mr Pomson's family catches wind of this? They will make sure you will pay for this, either in the courts or on the street in a savage act of vigilantism. You wouldn't want that, would you?

"But, I can help you. For I just so happen to lead a strong and stable government that can put right this injustice this evening. If you cooperate with me and tell me the truth of your role in your former business partner's execution, my government will do all it can to ensure you receive the lightest penalty possible. What say you? You're an intelligent businessman. You surely must realise all this."

"Poor thing! You can tag along if you want!" Kira Frazer exclaims.

Sick of the selfies of her camera, Frazer decides it's time to make her way over to the Paleontology and Natural History room and check out the peculiar purple dinosaur on a stool while checking for clues.

Dirk blushed a deep, endearing peony. He wasn't accustomed to being winked at! Feeling like the heroic boy-king of old, Dirk stepped up and removed the sword from its timber pedestal and held it aloft. There was no great chorus of angels, no choir boys singing or policemen screaming, just Dirk holding a wooden Moogle replica over his head looking a little daft. The sword was evidently sentient however, not like his well behaved chef's knife that was unerringly obedient in its accuracy - doink!

For the time being, not much else caught Dirk's attention within the Moogle Histories room. Mogabod was shouting again but the distinguished gentleman questioning him had it well covered. The wall of doom he had foolishly set off was still moving but there seemed to be a general lack of panic inside and since there was naught he could do outside it, he moved slowly onward, wandering a little through the museum.

His cute little feet led him to the Entertainment suite. It was nice and colourful, and Dirk liked this a lot. He heard a familiar sound; "Kweh". Chocobos! Here! Wow! Chocobos were very intelligent and empathetic. He wagered that if anything were to give genuine help here, it would be a chocobo! Ignoring the tiresome dancing Psymog (so five years ago!), Dirk approached the door, beyond which, the delightful "kwehs" could be heard. Dirk turned the handle and shuffled inside.

There they were in all shapes and colours; Dirk stood momentarily awed at their splendour, his yellow eyes alight and sweet little mustache fluttering. He went shyly to the first one that caught his attention: a dazzling white stead wearing a dishy jabot (my my, he was fancy!). He mind-linked the mighty bird and asked him: "Excuse me Mister Chocobo Sir, but would you happen to know anything about the poor murdered moogle lying dead in the lobby, who is also quite likely going to be smushed by a Demon Wall any second?"

Round 16:

Maps:

Ground Floor:

vcd77ET.png

First Floor:

hNHIPth.png

Entertainment Suite:

Ls3KcqA.png

Particulars:

Maybot pieces together the identity of the Mog Doe as none other than Pomas Pomson himself, then discusses the matter with Kuporius.

75xfZQz.png

Kuporius is momentarily startled, but he quickly composes himself as he says the following:

KUPO!!! Phew is it just me or is it getting hotter in here? Heh-heh!
Ah, nicely spotted. It is true that my former partner in this museum, Pomas Pomson, is the rotting corpse in the lobby which has caused all of this fuss, kupo... I'd hoped to keep the press away as his identity would cause an unnecessary outrage, but these things can't be helped, kupo!
Honest to Mother Nutbuns I did not lift a finger against Pomson, kupo! I mean, sure, I flipped a finger several times, but I
didn't attack the maggot myself! That I can say, kupo! Heh-heh!

-

Kira Frazer investigates the model of the Chickenosaurus.

GYAXaVT.png

There is a lost photograph tucked underneath the display. Kira picks it up.

haam512.png

Camera activities:
Kira's camera snapped this photograph during this turn.

E9U1BSq.png

-

Dirk ♥ picks up the ancient sword and communicates telepathically with the white chocobo called Coive.

KTWVUhF.png

Usually chocobos like Coive would just wark and kweh. Dirk ♥, however, is not your average detective and is able to extract these thoughts from Coive's mind:

Hello, sir! I can see that you are a friendly and distinguished gentleman. I suddenly have the urge to peck at that candle for no reason whatsoever!
Gosh, I really am hungry and would really like some more gysahl greens before I take another sip of water and walk around for a bit again.
The dead fellow? I'd spotted him taking a lot of notes recently. I think he was compiling a report. I ate some of the pages! Yum!
EEEEE!!! I'm afraid I cannot resist these temptations any longer! Here I come to peck your candle!

-

The Demon Wall moves ever close to the moogle doll and Mitsindy.... The moogle doll still has the means to stop the undead device.

-

Shaisse falls asleep.

b4BjkOx.png

-

Pepe has been asleep for so long that he is now experiencing bedsores and muscle atrophy!

hoJFTW2.png

-

@Soulcorruptor @Linnaete @Six @Shace is Great @Mitsuki @Galadín @Daredevil @sly @greeny

Dr.Fistbeard talks to the chocobo standing in front of the locked door of the store stairs to see if it might know a way through the door without using they keys to unlock it since mogabod does not want to part with the keys. He also explains to the chocobo he needs to get through the door and ask for help in achieving the task

Mitsindy ponders about her situation and wonders if it's safe to make a move or accept her fate.

Computing results thus far. Kuporius, aka "Midas" clearly had a strong motive to ghost his former business partner, for Pomson was likely taking active means to thwart his goals of transforming the museum into a palace representing the former's own Titan-sized ego. Though Kuporius is denying actual responsibility for the act of pulling the trigger of the 18th century pistol in the Moogle History room that presumably killed Pomson in the first place. Or was it that gun there and then that killed him? Was there a more nefarious and convoluted scheme to make it look like his business partner was killed by a suspicious bullet wound by an exhibit gun that by all accounts should not have been loaded, much less in a functioning condition? Where exactly are these exhibits from? Who or what is this "source" that Kuporius and Mogabod supposedly use to attain new exhibits?

So many questions! Too many questions in fact, for Maybot's CPU is buckling once more and her cooling system is close to the precipice of becoming irreversibly awry and beyond further use. These questions cannot all be parsed and analysed at once for it requires the level of next-gen processing power that only a brand new Intel i9 processor can handle as opposed to some 1950s retro-future junk like her.

Maybot trundles away from the sweating Kuporius (whose evening has evidently turned for the...less comfortable) for the time being and approaches the stairs leading down. What could possibly go wrong?

Woops! She tumbles head-first down, crashing against the wall on the other side in the process. Her internals receive a thorough beating from the impact, but has not ruptured her hard disk drive catastrophically enough that it is completely dislodged from the motherboard. Though hardly unfazed, Maybot turns around and prepares to ascend the second set of steps and crashes into our SOLDIER uniform-wearing Nanaki friend in the process before finally skidding to a halt just outside the door heading into the art gallery. That was a bumpy ride.

She enters the Moogleangelo Sculptures room to find the old man, aka the 9th Earl of Mogton. From what Maybot's data banks can find, Sir Mogathon Pomcroft used to own this building and this whole estate, until he had to sell it to Kuporius and Pomson. He is not exactly brimming with happiness at having done this, which prompts to need to enquire further:

"What were the circumstances that led a wonderful landed gentry aristocrat like you to give all this up to two youthful Moogles?" so she asks the old codger, "Also, do you come here often? Was it nostalgia and an aching sense of loss that led you to your former manor this very evening? Were any of your heirlooms appropriated for this museum, or perhaps have you any knowledge of where this museum acquires its exhibits from? And before my processor ignites from over-exertion, I would also like to ask whether you had a boy purchase a vial of antidote for you today. For what purpose, exactly?"

Sam's curiosity gets the best of him so he heads to the aquarium to investigate the overdressed octopus. Al makes a comment about the impending death of Mitsindy and the destruction of his robot, but Sam is barely listening. He's still focused on that naughty picture of Kira...

Do I have a bee fetish?.. Is that a thing?.. Lets make some honey, girl.

It then occurs to Sam that all the commotion Al is making is sort of important. He fairly certain that the Phoenix Down could be used to shut down the trap. He does wonder however, "What if I just used the Phoenix Down to reanimate Pomson?"

Then I could just ask him who killed him.

But Sam knows he's never going to Leap home if he allows the Wall to kill Mits and the reanimated Pomson. Al is absolutely losing his mind at this point.

Then again, I could ask Pomson who killed him, let everyone die, then Leap back to the start of the mystery and look really smart... Or I could Leap back and prevent the original murder... but then I wouldn't have ever leaped here in the first place... and then I would have never seen Kira's sultry picture...

Sam immediately orders the robot to use the
Phoenix Down on the Wall. Then returns his focus to the cliche supreme overlord of the fish tank.

----------------

My Theory:
Kuporious was selling off artifacts and replacing them with fakes. Pomson was investigating Kuporious. Kuporious orchestrated the murder in order to get rid of Pomson. Nutbeards gun was used to shoot Pomson. The moogle robot pulled the trigger, but was ordered to do so by Kuporious via the megaphone, who was watching from upstairs. As his last act among the living, Pomson attempted to point at his killer.... Kuporious however, simply tossed the megaphone over the balcony and then went to get a lap dance.

The water was probably from the octopus who is not really an octopus, instead an alien that retrieved the egg from the sack that had been left as bait for Kuporious. The bag was discarded in the aquarium trash can.

Vivian has had enough of stargazing now. She's sure she's seen someone very similar to that of the planet somewhere, out of the corner of her, but it was much too ugly to bother remembering in any depth. Vivian wanders off to the swimming pool, thinking a bit of exercise will do her good. Sure, it might not have been long enough after her alcy hol, but the world wouldn't allow someone as beautiful as Vivian to drown.

In fact, there seems to be someone who's ever so good looking in the pool. Positively catches her eye, he does. Vivian jumps in the pool and pretends to drown, hoping that Seymour will save her. She can swim, you know. She just...doesn't want to know how at this precise moment in time.

Murder is the furthest thing from her mind right now :ohoho:.

Dirk is rather fond of his glowy lantern and doesn't particularly want Coive to nibble on it; besides, he would burn his beak and that would not do at all. So decided, Dirk deftly moves his lantern away from the exuberant chocobo and trotts adorably to the gyshal green trough and dives inside it. Not because he's fearful no, but rather to lead the stead to water and all that jazz - ahem!

Dirk shoves a few extra greeny gyshal greens Coive's way (all the better to eat with my dear).

Round 17:

Maps:

Ground Floor:

VcQLUid.png

First Floor:

bLsOVSt.png

Entertainment Suite:

p6vj3vJ.png

Particulars:

Dr. Fistbeard talks to Elenaboko the chocobo in an attempt to learn how to unlock the door without Mogabod's keys...

W8zUZn1.png

Elenaboko does not clearly understand Dr. Fistbeard's words, for she is a chocobo... But she does see Dr. Fistbeard point at the door and thinks perhaps that Drakeobo is on another treasure hunt behind her back, despite his promises.

Elenaboko runs at the door.

aEsdoPO.png

It is not very effective. There is a crack in Elenaboko's neck and she falls to the ground.

-

Mitsindy wakes up from her beauty sleep to the realisation that a wall of horrible death is edging towards her. Discovering that she is also now wearing peculiar glasses and a moogle pom-pom, she gets the impression that somebody has played a practical joke on her. She contemplates her situation.

QhJccJf.png

It is a lot to take in.

-

After wheeling through the corridors of the First Floor, Maybot interviews Sir Mogathon Pomcroft in the Moogleangelo gallery regarding his selling of Mogton Manor and its transformation into Moogle Museum.

QL2Ffld.png

Sir Mogathon Pomcroft has the following to say:

I had to sell Mogton Manor to help pay off my son's debts, kup-O. He bought several kupillion kupo nuts and owed money to some very dangerous people. Usually I could keep this place afloat by hiring out the house for gentlefolk to have sophisticated parties, for hunting in our grounds, and as a place to discuss the most pertinent matters of the day, kup-O. Alas! My son's debts, and some of my own doing, became too grand and I was forced to sell the manor to the upstart middlings, kup-O!

Indeed I do come back to Mogton Manor from time to time. My heart never abandoned this place, but it is consistently broken whenever I witness how those guys have desecrated the building, kup-O!

Some of the devices and secret passageways of my house remain intact as I never told Kuporius or Pomson about them, kup-O! Some of my collection of artefacts and statuary was sold with the house too, but most items they have acquired themselves I know not from whom. Likely another middling idiot trying to out-perform established gentlemen like myself, kup-O.

HUH?! How did you know about the antidote, kup-O?! I did ask a little lad, messy though he was, to purchase an antidote for me in return for some sweets. Err... There are
dangerous items here and Kuporius is hardly meeting safety regulations, kup-O. It is hardly a shock to the system to learn that people have died in this museum if you ask me, kup-O!

-

Sam examines the Kraken exhibit.

wHY9aJD.png

Kraken speaks the following to Sam:

Oh ho ho ho ho ho! I am one of the Four Fiends but I am cruelly separated from my colleagues! Get me out of here and I shall tell you who I saw in here hiding some of the incriminating evidence you discovered earlier!
I will speak honestly! I'm even willing to testify in court so long as it is underwater! Oh ho ho ho ho!

-

Sam's moogle doll throws the phoenix down at the Demon Wall.

w8jBXnE.png

The mechanism halts abruptly, and the wall shakes violently and groans. Rather than fading out like a defeated boss in a videogame, the skin of the undead wall begins to materialise. Soon enough the flesh has attached itself to every part of exposed bone revealing its true identity as Trump's Wall.

M4F4czc.png

The enclosure trapping Mitsindy and the moogle doll slide back into the ground, but the Trump Wall stands where it halted.

-

Vivian jumps into the swimming pool and pretends to drown in order to get the attention of Seymour.

uqVzSkl.png

It works.

gWJ8Vku.png

-

Dirk ♥ dives into the chocobo trough and feeds Coive.

xouOPLb.png

Dirk ♥ telepathically extracts this message from Coive's mind:

Oooh! Can I really not peck your candle, sir? Oh! Yum! Yum! Food! Something else to peck! Thank you, kind sir!

During feeding time Dirk ♥ notices a discarded note which reads thus:

It is an absolute outrage! That those pink delicate danglers on a frame can be counted as ‘art’ is an insult to the cultured geniuses of artistic expression. How dare they debase art like this? Next people will be exhibiting unmade beds…
Well
I have made my own piece of ‘art’ on the offending exhibit. Ha! Let’s see how they like them apples!

-

Sam informs the Kraken that someone strong enough to help him escape will arrive in a moment and then walks outside to speak with Trump. Then he sends the robot to unleash the overdressed Kraken... which he suspects could prove fatal.

Better you than me buddy.

(Sam hopes not as this is really helping to advance the game. >,>)

Keeping his distance, Sam turns to Trump, "Mien Fuhrer, what incredibly large hands you have."
Then he offers to have the Mexicans pay for any information he may have relating to the crime.

Devices and secret passageways? Interesting. Calculating chances of uncovering more clues if one of these secret passageways are deftly utilised: increased odds of 89.95%.

"My good sir," says Maybot, as enthralled as she actually is by Sir Mogathon Pomcroft's life story, "would you kindly tell me about these secret passageways or anything else of great interest that are leftovers from your former manor? It would appear that Pomas Pomson has been murdered downstairs by the exhibit of Nutbeard's pistol of all things. I still suspect that Kuporius orchestrated this murder, but I cannot rule out the possibility of Mogabod being contracted to collude with him, either on the murder itself or simply with this museum's...dubious exhibits. My primary aim at this very moment is to compile irrefutable evidence against Kuporius and prove that he arranged to have his former business partner executed. Why exactly he would do this in his own museum of all places where the body can easily be found and evidence can be easily discovered is beyond me, but unlike him, I have not murdered anyone. Unless you ask The Guardian newspaper, because they think my policies have murdered hundreds of poor and disabled plebs!

"One area that none of my fellow detectives have been able to gain access to is the basement. I understand that Mogabod himself possesses the keys, but I am not programmed to appease difficult personalities of other individuals, let alone unkempt and uncouth proletarians such as he. As such, I am interested to find out if there are any secret passageways into the basement that I can use without Mogabod expecting it. Sir, will you help me with this? In return I can ensure that my government does commit to the state pension triple-lock guarantee. Our government has after all, done more for the elderly than any other government, recognising that pensioners have contributed significant Kupo Nuts to this country..."

Vivian is shocked. Who knew that cliche of a move actually worked outside of movies? It's a shame that it was all so dissatisfying after he opened his mouth though. Some people have the worst accents, don't they?

Vivian decided to leave the pool, blew on her wig a bit and spewed her alcohol up by the steps. "I hope no one slips on that. It would be a shame for another death to occur in this lovely museum".

Vivian heads on over to Moogleangelo Sculptures and checks out the malboro statue, hoping that no one would talk to her on the way past. She does so hate women...especially mechanical ones who're so unfortunate in the looks department! However, the malboro statue is right up her alley! Let's see...maybe if I poke all the eyes something will happen?

Vivian prayed to Aphrodite in the hopes that something positive would happen. As opposed to the malboro being as much of a shit as he is in the real world. Her migraine-filled head wasn't particularly optimistic about that :wacky:.

Dr.Fistbeard goes into the space and Astronomey room to see if he can notice anything out of place.

Frazer checks out the painting on the center of the wall. She attempts to keep a safe distance this time as she learned her lesson when it comes to paintings. Inspecting the painting she hopes to find some clues.

Round 18:

Maps:

Ground Floor:

sqEVe24.png

First Floor:

6w63pYd.png

Entertainment Suite:

rPqHgS1.png

Particulars:

Sam interviews the Trump Wall after commenting on his hands.

cM5p2rC.png

The Trump Wall has the following to say:

You could say they're YUUUUUUUUGGGEEE!!!!
Recently, despite negative press covfefe, Kuporius tries hard. He tries so hard. I've never met the guy, but I know he tries very hard.
I'm not sure exactly what happened in front of me. I had no eyes or flesh to speak of, so I was only a little more human than Hillary.
I felt myself moving forward, a bit like just now. Forward is the only direction that matters. I moved forward so much.
And the Mexicans should pay! They were meant to pay for the wall. We shouldn't trust them.

Sam orders the Moogle Doll to unleash the Kraken...

The Moogle Doll does what he is told, but does so by rather casually cracking the glass of the tank.

l9OHKEL.png

The aquarium is beginning to flood! The Kraken shall now move freely wherever there is water!

O1v1IYb.png

-

Maybot interviews Sir Mogathon Pomcroft regarding the secret passageways, leftovers from Mogton Manor, and access to the basement.

fIsMowI.png

Sir Mogathon Pomcroft has the following to say:

Heh-heh!
By Jove! Murdered, kup-O?! O, what a tragedy of our times, kup-O...
I always knew this museum would be the death of him, kup-O. Hopefully now people will notice what this place has become!
Most rooms have been altered beyond recognition, kup-O. I may not divulge all of the information about my home, thank you very much. I would very much like to keep some secrets about my own personal home, kup-O!
But
I do believe that the aquarium tanks and that irritating grinning turtle connect with the old cistern and reservoir under the building, kup-O. That and a few walls are now covering doors, and there are entire passageways blocked off. I rather do imagine that most of that will be useless information for people like you, kup-O.

-

Vivian examines the statue of Mortimer the Malboro.

Even a marble statue of a malboro cannot contain its Bad Breath and it barfs toxicity all over Vivian.

Mm3zNsK.png

Vivian is feeling dirty.

Vivian is poisoned and confused for a few turns. She may still take turns and move, but there may be unintended side-effects to her moves.

-

Dr. Fistbeard investigates the space and astronomy wing.

jrD20VA.png

It turns out that the alien egg is actually still on its stand in the corner of the astronomy room. The related signage about the exhibit has been removed, but the egg itself has not yet been placed into the labelled sack.

The egg itself remains unexamined this round.

-

Kira Frazer examines the dinosaur mural.

1B1U68E.png

It is clearly obvious to Kira that the mural is suspicious. It looks like a poorly rendered print of the actual mural.

Camera activities:
Kira's camera snapped this photograph during this turn.

BjecGfA.png

-

After getting absolutely nowhere with the tangerine in chief. Sam, loud enough to hear, comments on the fabulous mane of hair he was privy to bask in as he walks away..

(Sam stops and looks directly into the camera.)

"What? He has a really hot, rich, daughter... Like you're above that. "

Looking upon the chaos the robot has created, Sam searches for something safe for his henchman to do. For lack of a better idea, S
am orders the robot to go to the gift shop and retrieve an assortment of candy for him.

He'll screw this up, but at least I wont be there when it happens.

Then he questions the overdressed Kraken.

Last edited:
What a silly old man. This is no longer his home and there is an actual murder here tonight. Only a stubborn old fool with a likelihood of something to hide would refuse to divulge further details on secret passageways bar maybe one.

She storms out of the room, unrepentantly running over poor Nanaki once again on her way out. She sidles towards the stairs and proceeds to graciously launch herself down, crashing straight into the fallen Sin exhibit in the process, braking her on the spot and preventing her from rocketing up to the barriers and landing herself a gruesome fate by the entrance instead. The impact has ruptured her hard drive disc however and it forces Maybot to undergo a (slow) reboot while her ancient innards scramble to correct themselves.

Fortunately for Maybot, the extent of her damages appear to be relatively minimal and she remains mostly functional, though the question of whether she has the *ahem* stamina to make it through the entire night is up in the air. She could converse with the Trump Wall now, because it's always beneficial to reiterate to any US President, preferably Republican ones, of the importance of the special relationship between their countries, and to acquire a special trade deal for this country once it exits from the Kupopean Union. But this isn't the time nor the place and quite frankly, Maybot has no rational explanation for how Trump is now a Demon Wall. Oh well.

She decides to trundle up towards the barriers. This time prepared, she rams past it with brute force. Pop-up windows in her UI spring up erratically; the impact on the abdomen part of her body has likely ruptured something else...again. Quick, it's time for another painfully slow system shutdown, diagnosis and reboot!

Once she is finally up and running again (at this rate, she isn't going to survive the entire investigation...), she wheels into the gift shop once again. She had been in here before, when she asked Nutalie at the counter whether she had seen any shady customers purchase anything that could potentially be used to murder an individual. However, in light of the note found in one of the lockers indicating that the deceased victim seemed wholly infatuated with her, and the existence of an erotic photo of Nutalie contained in the camera discovered by Kira Frazer in the entertainment suite, Maybot can deduce that there may have been some history between Nutalie and one or both of the museum's proprietors. Let's dig something up about their relationship(s), shall we?

"You...person," said Maybot to Nutalie, ignoring the Moogle doll rummaging through the sweets section of the store behind her, "Nutalie, I believe? What can you tell me about Kuporius and Pomas Pomson? If you are not yet aware, Pomas Pomson was murdered this evening and I'm still adamant that Kuporius orchestrated it, given his clear motive for doing so. I have evidence that Pomas was madly in love with you and even tried to leave a note and a rose for you, but both items were left in a locker over yonder. Was this feeling (that are foreign to we robots of course...) mutual? Did you ever reciprocate? What was your relationship with the two men like in general?"

Back