Six

𝗦𝗼𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘂𝗱𝗲 *★.• ·
Staff member
Admin Support
Social Media Team
Veteran
Gil

How does one enter? Ah yes, this is quite simple:

Pick a quote (provided below) hit the record button on your phone, PC, tablet and send it to: colourmesix@gmail.com

You can pick 2 quotes to record.

- Voice Recorder
- Sound Recorder
- Voice-clip Recorder
- http://vocaroo.com
- https://online-voice-recorder.com/
- ...Surely you get where I'm going? ;)

Online link instead? No worries.
Make sure it stays private (no sharing with members!) Send me a PM and wait for a confirmation message before removing your file.
I'll download the file from the link provided.

Rules

1. No complaining. If you submitted a voice do not publicly (VM, SB, you name it) complain about how your voice sounds. Let's not give away who entered. ;)
2. Even if you submitted a voice clip, you can still enter this competition (-1 point for your own voice, of course!)
3. Answers can not publicly be posted.
4. Voices will NOT be removed once submitted.
5. Due date: Your entries must be received June 19th at the latest.
6. On June 20th the Voices will be posted and the guessing games begin.
7. Have fun! Questions? PM Six.

Q U O T E S

(Thank you @Harlequin for the help)

Quote 1: Fat Chocobo can store items in its belly! Isn't that hilarious? And slightly disturbing? - Girl in Gyshal Village, Final Fantasy III.

Quote 2: If you weren't such a filthy-looking oaf, they would not be so suspicious of us! - Adelbert Steiner, Final Fantasy IX.

Quote 3: Humans only look at appearances, anyway. Any way you look at it, I'd say I make a fine human being. - Red XIII, Final Fantasy VII.

Quote 4: Let's go to the sea, before sunrise. The city lights go out, one by one, the stars fade, then the horizon glows, almost like it’s on fire. It's kinda rose-coloured, right? First the sea, then it spreads to the sky, then to the whole city. It gets brighter and brighter till everything…glows. It’s really pretty. I know you'd like it. - Tidus, Final Fantasy X.

Quote 5: Hmph. I daresay I've soiled my cuffs. If a dungeon's waiting for us at the end of the night, it had best have a chang
e of wardrobe. - Balthier, Final Fantasy XII.

Quote 6: That's it! I've come up with a new
recipe. - Ignis, Final Fantasy XV

P R I Z E S

1st place: 30 Gil + 5BWp
2nd place: 20 Gil + 3BWp
3rd place: 15 Gil + 2BWp

Entrants (voice clips and/or answers): 10 Gil + 1BWp (winners have this point included in the prizes you see above).

Last edited:
Wake up folks! Let's get some people in here. I'm submitting tomorrow, Kira!

Back