Big Signatures
84.png

79.png

81.png
Large Designs
62.png

83.png

44.png

If you would like to see more,I have the rest of my stuff uploaded in these albums.
OLD - 2013 - 2018
2019 - Current

Hope you like what you see, if you want to use any of these designs, please credit and notify me.

Last edited:
oh my god those are absolutely gorgeous! Amazing work!

Huh. Holy crap. 4 years?! I've been at this for almost 10 years and I feel your work is better! :lew: Do you frequent GFXResource by any chance? You seem to have a similar style to the work I've seen there. :lew:

Great work, keep us updated with your new pieces!

freestyle_by_afourone-dbgvxla.png

Not dead,just some roadblocks in life haha.

I love this. How many layers do you use (usually) when making your work? It seems like this is packed! Love the lighting. Stunning work.

I really like the textures in these pieces! I'd like to try and make something similar sometime. You wouldn't have happened to make a tutorial have you? >_>

I really like the textures in these pieces! I'd like to try and make something similar sometime. You wouldn't have happened to make a tutorial have you? >_>
Never have, probably never will, I'm bad at giving detailed instructions.

Last edited:
Love those muted tones and lighting. Beautiful work ♥

Really like your two recent updates. I think the one with the anime(?) guy could use a little more blending, just my preference. The colouring and detail on the latest piece are super nice, though. Though... is the white part by her right arm intentional? :D Really like your style, completely different from my own, maybe that's why!

Really like your two recent updates. I think the one with the anime(?) guy could use a little more blending, just my preference. The colouring and detail on the latest piece are super nice, though. Though... is the white part by her right arm intentional? :D Really like your style, completely different from my own, maybe that's why!
lol, Think it was over brighten by the gradient maps I use, Thanks for pointing that out :D

Reactions: Six
Your use of clipping masks in the piece above is simply stunning! I enjoy the colour palette and tonal values too, very interesting work!

The colour palette in that last piece is gorgeous! I love how dynamic the entire piece is - great flow and realisation of negative space. Lovely work!

I spent an hour and half recovering all of my stuff from archives of sites that I used to be active before they shut down and uploaded all of them to a new hosting, You can check out both old and new content with the links I provided in the first post of this thread, which I also redid cause it was empty and depressing. Enjoy, more designs to come!

Doctor-Who.png
Gaga.png

Those are incredible!

High quality and clean yet with a lot of interesting things going on in them.

Thanks for sharing. :)

Very nice work. I really like how you made the C4Ds blend in both with the colours, background and Cloud, definitely gives off arbiters of fate vibes.

^

Stunning use of colour and lighting!

You seem to have a knack for making your the effect shapes fit the themes of the character you are featuring. The jagged edges and tech look is perfect for Cyberpunk.

Back