What was your funniest Final Fantasy XV glitch?

cinvowell

Ex-Soldier
Gil
FFXIV
Tristan
I was looking to see if there was a thread on this topic and couldn't find one. so, What was the funniest or some of the funniest glitches that happened in the progress of Final Fantasy XV? The kind that had you rolling on the floor, crying and/or making a mad dash for the bathroom kind of laughing.:rofl:

I had 2. The first was at the Prairie Outpost. I had set a destination back to Hammerhead and it required Ignis to make a u-turn. The bird was in the way and it looked like he cut the turn short. As far as the turn goes, he didn't quite make it. He ran the car into the weapons truck, backed up, did it again, backed up and did it for a third time. Then the game reset and Ignis exclaimed quite seriously "I think we have to regroup" with the car sitting there all smashed up. And before anyone says it, I had set the controller down and was not touching any of the buttons, so either a glitch in the system or a button stuck after I set it down - either way it was so funny. I wish I had gotten the hang of doing a screen video shot with the PS4 so I can watch it over again. I laughed so hard I had to put the game on pause until I could see to play and still laugh when I think of how funny it was.

The second time was heading up to Vesterpool. coming from the left, the dirt road curves to the left then to the right. Again I had Ignis driving. He took the curve to the left just fine but when it came to following the curve to the right he just kept on going straight - right in the ditch. The car shook like he was still trying to continue to go straight. And again the game reset and he exclaimed like someone else was in the drivers seat "I think we have to regroup". Again, don't say it, this time I had set the controller down before he even got to the dirt road and was not even near the controller so either a glitch in the game or the controller but either way funny again. I like to just sit back and watch the scenery when I have him drive so often times the controller is either beside me or on my lap but my hands aren't even touching it. Now I'm just waiting for Ignis to make it a complete hat trick and drive us off the cliff this time. :giggle:

During the 'Witch of the Woods' quest I never managed to see the 'witch'. When the cutscene started she had fallen through the floor into oblivion. The cutscene continued to play, but every time it attempted to show the 'witch' it was just looking into the earth, or from below the texture of the map. Meanwhile I could occasionally catch a glimpse of the 'witch' falling forever and ever and ever....

I went to save the video but unfortunately my PS4 memory had filled up. I didn't have my memory stick to hand since I misplaced it since my house fire (now since rediscovered!). So I lost the clip and couldn't save it. :sad2:

I reset the game but the glitch didn't repeat itself.

I never really had any funny glitches happen, unless you include fast traveling to a nearby gas station, only to find Ignis was suddenly translucent like he was a ghost. It wouldn't fix itself until I fast traveled somewhere else, but when I went back, it would happen again.

When the cutscene started she had fallen through the floor into oblivion. The cutscene continued to play, but every time it attempted to show the 'witch' it was just looking into the earth, or from below the texture of the map.

If you've ever played Deus Ex: Human Revolution (PS3) you get used to that. Items falling through the floor never to be seen again, go on an elevator down and see any items left on the floor rise up in mid air and disappear through the ceiling. Take that same elevator back up and they come back down to meet you. There was one place in Hengsha, in the hotel where you first get dropped off, you go see this gal in the first room on the third floor to help her find her friend. The first time I played the game it was fine, mission accomplished look her in the eye and complete the job. The next time and there after when I completed the task after giving her the information and collecting my reward not only did she fall through the floor but her head disappeared, arms as well. All I had of her was her upper body and when I stood over her and looked down there was a hole where her neck should have been. That never went away. Killing the bad guys and having half the body fall through the floor (or trapped in the wall) or just an arm or leg sticking out happened all the time and the weirdest thing is sometimes they twitch. You could only carry so much and some stuff took up so much room that I got in the habit of leap frogging my stuff. Leaving catches in different places to pick up later. I did that in the hotel room once and went back and it had all fallen through the floor.

Deus Ex for PS4 has a lot of strange glitches too.

I'm glad the "witch" glitch cleared up for you. It would be frustrating to have it happen every time you played the game.

Back