It's been a while.

Old Mog

Gil
So I thought I'd stop by and let some of you FFF vets know how things are going!

Had to make a new account as I can't for the life of me remember my old one, age finally catching up and all that. Its Shaun/Darkrul by the way (man that UN was bad) so hi diddly hi to any of you oldies still dwelling on here and a timely how do to the ones that don't know me.

But anyway Vik and I have been living together for some time now, things are pretty great and we're looking at buying a house in the next year or so, both working hard to save up for it, you know how that adulting thing goes (and if you don't you will soon enough haha) so yeah. Recently got into watching the Final Fantasy Speedrun marathons and that's what got me thinking about stopping by and letting you know how things are going.

So if Kelbear is still about. Still can't walk into a Primark without laughing!

Kelly isn't very active these days but she pops on every now and then.

Welcome back, Shaun! I'm Dan/Argor and I remember you well. I'm glad to learn that you're doing good.

We have Birthweek coming up in a few weeks so you might have returned at a good time! :argor:

I'm liking your new username! I will have a look for your old account later if you'd like it back.

Oh wow... never thought i'd hear from you guys again. I guess I dont even remember the last time you were here... maybe some crazy number of years ago. Welcome back o/

Wicked, nice to see some familar faces are still around here XD Not too fused about the old account (old email that expired so no password reset) but it's good to see you all still around.

So Argor behemoth leaped to Admin eh? Nice one, still rocking the purple I see Colours and yep it's been some crazy years ago haha, maybe 6? 7?

Wicked, nice to see some familar faces are still around here XD Not too fused about the old account (old email that expired so no password reset) but it's good to see you all still around.

So Argor behemoth leaped to Admin eh? Nice one, still rocking the purple I see Colours and yep it's been some crazy years ago haha, maybe 6? 7?

If you send me a PM I could change the registered e-mail with your old account so that you can reset your password. Or I can change it to a temporary password for you to access and then you can change it to one of your choosing.

That way you get all of your posts, etc.

-

I have behemoth leaped to Admin! A lot of things have changed on FFF now. We have more going on in the MogShop too, and more articles and we've been running more events, etc.

It's good to see you back.

Welcome to Final Fantasy Forum! We appreciate you on joining our community. Please feel free to post anything related to the series. Hope that you stay active and enjoy the forum. Any question feel free to ask the staff member.

Back