Well, hello there.

Ricky

Gil
Not much to say here. Just a dude from Italy, long time Final Fantasy and RPG fan, i registered here with the intent to play to Final Fantasy 9: The scars of Terra... And nothing, i just found out the last post in the RP's dates a good four years ago. Yeah, i know, i'm just a tad late.
Oh well, c'est la vie.
My favourite Final Fantasy is Final Fantasy 9, but i also played the fourth and i'm starting the sixth.

Well, that's all, i guess.

See ya.

Last edited:
Not much to say here. Just a dude from Italy, long time Final Fantasy and RPG fan, i registered here with the intent to register/play to Final Fantasy 9: The scars of Terra... And nothing, i just found out the last post in the RP's dates a godd four years ago. Yeah, i know, i'm just a tad late.
Oh well, c'est la vie.
My favourite Final Fantasy is Final Fantasy 9, but i also played the fourth and i'm starting the sixth.

See ya.

Yay, an FF9 fan! Nice to meetcha :monocle:. I hope you enjoy your time here regardless of the RP scenario lol.

Yeah, happy to not be alone in the ff9 fan club!
Also, forgot to mention, i also played the tenth and twelth and thirteenth Final Fantasy Games. I never finished the latter two, though.
That said, i might be forgetting some games i played, since i'm quite scatterbrained. Never expect a complete list from me. And since i'm quite hasty, i'm pretty sure i might sneak a few errors here and there. I should remember to check what i do, sometimes.

Oh, almost forgot, thanks for the welcome!

Yeah, happy to not be alone in the ff9 fan club!
Also, forgot to mention, i also played the tenth and twelth and thirteenth Final Fantasy Games. I never finished the latter two, though.
That said, i might be forgetting some games i played, since i'm quite scatterbrained. Never expect a complete list from me. And since i'm quite hasty, i'm pretty sure i might sneak a few errors here and there. I should remember to check what i do, sometimes.

Oh, almost forgot, thanks for the welcome!

You're welcome! :lew:

P.S. I don't blame you on not finishing 12 and 13. Some of the worst in the series imo, though there are some fans of both around here :).

Yeah, i never got around the gameplay. I mean, i liked the location, lore, exctera, but i hated the combat sistem. It was just...bleah.
The twelth, i stopped after dealing against a bunch of killer-vegetables.
The thirteenth, i stopped after being pulverized, repeatedly, by a behemot. After a while, my patience endend. Together with whatever tolerance i had for the battle sistem.

Not much to say here. Just a dude from Italy, long time Final Fantasy and RPG fan, i registered here with the intent to play to Final Fantasy 9: The scars of Terra... And nothing, i just found out the last post in the RP's dates a good four years ago. Yeah, i know, i'm just a tad late.
Oh well, c'est la vie.

See ya.

Welcome. :)

We've recently made the decision to stop support for the RP section (which is now archived). If in the future there is enough interest / activity for it we'd have no issue pulling it back up.

If you have any questions feel free to let us know.

Welcome to Final Fantasy Forum! We appreciate you on joining our community. Please feel free to post anything related to the series. Hope that you stay active and enjoy the forum. Any question feel free to ask the staff member.

Back