New to this forum, not to FF ^^

eluukkanen

Gil
I'm composer from Finland and I'm big fan of Final Fantasy music, so I decided to join this forum over here. Looking forward to see the community! :)

Welcome to FFF! hope you'll enjoy your time around here!
What are your favourite FF soundtracks? :D

Welcome to the forum. :argor:

I hope you stick around. We have various threads about Final Fantasy music here, so I hope you find them (a forum search for music or soundtrack will bring some up), use them, or create your own if you like.

If you stay here until our 11th anniversary Birthweek celebrations in June then you should encounter a lot of craziness on here! Until then, there are other smaller things happening.

You say you are a composer. What sort of music do you compose?

Thank you Shivas and others!

I like most of the FF soundtracks, they are all very different in excecution, but all very great in quality.

I compose music for games and all sorts of media. Here a 2 hour long video of some of songs I have done:

Here is my website if you are interested to have a look :griin:
http://www.eluukkanen.com/

Welcome eluukkanen! While I'm no expert with music, I really enjoyed listening to your work in your vid :griin:. I hope you enjoy your time here :).

Welcome to Final Fantasy Forum! We appreciate you on joining our community. Please feel free to post anything related to the series. Hope that you stay active and enjoy the forum. Any question feel free to ask the staff member.

Back