Mog's Tent
Tifa Lockhart
FFXIV
Aerian Elcarus
FFXIV Server
Lamia
Free Company
Gaia
So I started this shortly after it was released over here. I have the Final Fantasy VII box week took over two months to arrive as its so damn popular.

QCNl2ab.jpg

But it's starting to come together. Somewhere around 70 out 221 I believe is the count at this point. This is just 1 page,the only one with all 9 filled at this point. Will share more as I come along just to show what it's like or cos I have that much time on my hands.Or I'm just that bored?

I first encountered this trading card game entirely by chance at a comic con last November. I saw that a stall was selling starter packs for FFVII, FFVIII, FFX and FFXIII alongside some larger packs.

I bought the FFVII starter pack just to see what they were like.

I have to confess that I have not yet played a game with them (I put them on a shelf and forgot about them), but I am inspired now to take another look at them.

I love the idea of there being a Final Fantasy trading card game, and they are very well packaged.

Yea they are while I doubt I'll every actually play the game I do want to collect the set, been a long while since I collected a TGC.(Star Trek First Contact may have been the last) but I've got a good start on this and I get round 5 boosters every month so hopefully I can finish before Opus II drops later this year.

Back