Greetings from Australia

Missing in Action

Thai and Swedish Descented
Gil
I went with my current username for something sort of trendy/cool I guess? Hmmmm?

A few things about myself -

I hail from Australia (The Great Southern Outback)
I am the younger brother of a twin
I have Swedish, Irish, Scottish, Welsh, English on my fathers side and Thai on my mothers side.
I do GFX editing. (for a hobbby mostly) I think I am proficient enough in it.
I write poetry whenever I get the chance to.
(biggest moment having my poems appear on 2000 brochures around my town/city.)
I have a little half sister, who has all I mentioned, plus Vietnamese in her.
My real name is Edward, you may call me Ed, Ted, Teddy, Eddie/Eddy etc, if you so wish
I really like the series Vikings, but more so, Veronica Mars.
I dwell in quite a few different music tastes. To RnB to Hip-Hop and Korean Pop, to Black Metal.

If anyone wants to ask me anything else, please feel free!
Loving the look of the place!

Hope to see you all around!

Welcome Ted! Good to see another GFXer. There's a weekly competition here for sigs that Six hosts.

I always love to know: what's your favourite FF? :monocle:

Welcome Ted! Good to see another GFXer. There's a weekly competition here for sigs that @Six hosts.

That's cool! I love to compete in contests on forums. :)
I reckon 12 was my favourite. Followed by 10 and 10-2.

The characters seemed more genuine in those versions than ones after and before.
I never really played the FF7 original. (Just watched my twin play) I thought it was average.

That's cool! I love to compete in contests on forums. :)
I reckon 12 was my favourite. Followed by 10 and 10-2.

The characters seemed more genuine in those versions than ones after and before.
I never really played the FF7 original. (Just watched my twin play) I thought it was average.

Ah yeah, I think in terms of 12, the characters were more realistic (other than Fran really). I personally prefer the fantasy style characters of 9.

With 7, it was just huge on release. It hit important real-life aspects (helping the environment with the reactors etc), while having a solid love triangle with tragedy mixed in. There was plenty of humour, but at the same time had a tremendous sense of foreboding. The soundtrack is its biggest selling point, along with the battle system being quick and the limits building up to be used very frequently; this is all what I think at least. It's just such an important game for JRPG progression and getting the west to buy into the genre more :). It's definitely a dated game now though, so hopefully the remake will be amazing and bring the story to a new generation *crosses fingers*.

I am not much of a gamer tbh. Heck I only started playing games well after high school.
I mostly watched my brother play.

He did say great praise to ff 15 though. Recently released.

I can see the hype around it, both original and remake.
The remake should be something special.

Remakes of its pedigree come once in a lifetime I think.

Veronica Mars brings me back. I think I was just about the right age for it too and I loved the show. :lew:

Welcome to the forums! o/

In your face, Cabbage. Here's another person who recognises that FFXII is a great game.

Veronica Mars brings me back. I think I was just about the right age for it too and I loved the show. :lew:

Welcome to the forums! o/

In your face, Cabbage. Here's another person who recognises that FFXII is a great game.
Thanks for the kind welcome and Veronica Mars is lovely! I would watch anything with Kristen Bell in it <3

Welcome to the forums, Ted! :argor:

I see that you have already posted quite a bit, which is excellent to see!

I hope you enjoy your time here and make friends.

Welcome Ted! Good to see another GFXer. There's a weekly competition here for sigs that @Six hosts.

*Waves*

Welcome, Edward! Glad to hear you're into GFX. Feel free to stop by the graphics section sometime or enter SOTW! We're active in small numbers due to lack of graphic artists, so any members that can are encouraged to join. It's just a friendly competition. :lew:

If you have any questions feel free to shoot one of us a message. :)

Hope you enjoy your stay!

Welcome to the forums bub! Enjoy the time here!

Welcome to Final Fantasy Forum! We appreciate you on joining our community. Please feel free to post anything related to the series. Hope that you stay active and enjoy the forum. Any question feel free to ask the staff member.

Hello and Welcome, seems we have another victim :D erm member I meant member I swear!!!

This place is awesome and everyone is cool, an talks and some of us play FF14 together too so always something going on somewhere

Welcome to fff teddy! I hope you're enjoying your time around here :D

Back