New Beginning

Meekal

ShinRa Guard
Gil
Hi All,

I'm going to start this game at the weekend as I have found a small bit of time in my work schedule to do so.

Any recommendations on how to do so? Should I just run through the full story or should I go and try and explore all side quests on first play through?

Meekal

Hi All,
I'm going to start this game at the weekend as I have found a small bit of time in my work schedule to do so. Any recommendations on how to do so? Should I just run through the full story or should I go and try and explore all side quests on first play through?
If you do all of the side quests you are going to be way over leveled for the main campaign. There are a lot of hunts that you can do, but one that you should do for sure is the Deadeye one as that is what will make Chocobos available for usage. Other sidequests that should be done:
- Cindy related ones (increases performance of Regalia) <---most important
- Old man Cid (upgrades weapons that have a + icon on them)
- Vyv of Lestallum (take photos = easy gil)

You can finish the main campaign level 35 - 45 depending on how geared you are and where you have applied your AP.

Thanking you for the prompt reply.

I played through the tutorial when i first bought the game, but haven't been back since, so I am going to go back through this again.

Looking forward to it so much and having some time to play through it again.

Whats the top level for Characters? 100?

I actually say to go for those sidequests. They are the more fun aspect of the game and show off some of the creative monster designs that you might miss otherwise :).

Thanks folks!

started the game yesterday, and will have another shot tonight.

was just wondering about the level as people have said they where completing the main story at around level 45-55.

Back