Hello again everyone

Killer64

ShinRa Guard
Gil
Hello everyone, it's been ages since I was last active on this forum and to be honest I had completely forgotten that I even had an account on here until last month when I saw a birthday message from the forum in my email. Although in the past 7 years that I have been inactive on this forum, many things have changed. Although I still love the Final Fantasy series, my favorite game has changed from Final Fantasy VII to Xenogears as my experience with that game involved several things that the Final Fantasy series couldn't or wouldn't do. Then again, I can imagine saying such things on a forum for Final Fantasy might as well be fighting words or heresy so I'll stop there. Anyway, would love to meet new people to hangout with who just love JRPGs in general or into the more obscure stuff as in the past few years I have turned into a video game collector and love to look for and try out games most have never played, beaten or even heard of before. Feel free to add me or PSN or Skype as I have the same user name on both Killer641990 .

Hi! I don't think I was around when you were here before (or maybe we just never got to meet) so it's good to meet you :ryan:. As you can probably guess, there are plenty of people who play JRPGs around here so maybe you'll find someone who knows of the more obscure games too :).

See you around! :sir:

Welcome back. :)

Hope to see you around this time. If you have any questions feel free to send a message to one of the Staffers.

Welcome back! Enjoy your time here again and if you need any help, join us in the SB and our members will be sure to direct your questions! If you need any help anything else, escalate to the friendly staff.

Take it easy and see you around!

Welcome back!

Back