Final Fantasy 2 Tips and Tricks

TKDragon132

Gil
In this discussion we're going to be talking about tips and tricks in Final Fantasy 2 on the Gameboy Advance SP. Tips like what weapons your team should have at the beginning of the game, and tricks like where to explore throughout the game. I am hopefully going to post at least twice a day in this discussion, so expect tips and tricks everyday. Hope you have fun, have a good day, and stay nerdy. (I'm going to be using the auto generated names of the characters.)

Last edited:
At the beginning once you leave the castle go around the village, and talk to everyone in the village. Ask the ones that you can about Wild Rose.

So after you have talked to everyone you want to go the in-game menu, go to formation, and move Maria to where both Guy, and Firion are. Then after you do that save your game. Then go to the weapon shop. Buy 2 knives, 2 javelins and a broadsword.
Then go to the menu again, then go to equipment click on Firion, and then press A. Change both hands to the knives. Then go to Maria (R), and do the same thing but with broadswords. Then go to Guy (R). Do the same thing with Javelins. Then save. Then go explore around Altair. Don't go across any bridges just yet. Then when you have 380 gil (Gil is at the bottom of the in-game menu.) go back to Altair's armor shop, and buy 3 leather caps, 3 leather gloves. Then go to to the Altair's Magic Shop, and buy 2 Cure tomes. Then go back out and explore around the castle. (Save after every battle if you win.)

Last edited:
Sorry, I haven't uploaded in a while but I was sick, so if you have any question just Comment on my original Post, and I will answer as many as I can.

Back