Serious I've made my decision.

Cardinal Copia

Veteran
Gil
FFXIV
Prenneaux Grauhemoix
FFXIV Server
Lamia
2017 is fixing to be the biggest year of my life. I've always wanted to try and get back in school since I graduated back in 2008. I just never tried to pursue it and always put it off. I talked with my boss and asked his advice on it. I told him that I've always wanted to do something with computers. He said he'd recommend me going because he as well always wanted to go back to school for computers.

I'm gonna try my best to hopefully get back into school when the summer semester rolls around. Friday I'm gonna go and take a tour of the school and ask all the questions regarding financial aid, cost, etc.

So yeah, bring it 2017 :reptar:

Good for you, Cody. =] Go kick some ass.

good for you man! It took me years to go back!

I did go right after high school but dropped my first semester, if you need any small advice let me know I'll try to help you anyway I can! good luck! (FYI if you got the cash on hand or can get the cash on hand, sign up for amazon prime (they offer a nice student discount) and then buy any books you can from them! A WHOLE LOT CHEAPER!

Nice!!! I'm a software Dev in life, and I know a bit about IT, so feel free to hit me up whenever, if you do go for computers.

Other than that, Websites like Pluralsight , Microsoft Virtual Academy and thenewboston on Youtube are great helps for both Programming and other IT areas!

Congrats and good luck!

Going back to school is never a bad thing no matter what age you are. Pursue what you think is of worth to you and keep on doing it man! =)

Kick some ass bud. Never know what road it'll lead, just keep the door open with change!

It's never easy to commit to something like that so I admire you for re-taking the plunge. Best of luck mate.

Make sure you go for the Pell grant and others like that first. They go according to income but if you qualify, you don't have to pay them back. Lots a luck. Going back is a great thing.

Back