Happy New Year

Shaissa

Dark Knight
Veteran
Gil
Mog's Tent
I hope that everyones 2017 will be great and wonderful! Happy new years! Hopefully see you all next year! (Aka tomorrow)
44e2e2b17a52cca33fea49a27809fe64.jpg

Good riddance, 2016.

Hello, 2017. Please don't be as shit. :mokken:

Happy New Year!

Yes... Please let this year be good. 2016 will go down in history as one of the worst and most surreal of years (the death of like 20 or so icons/stars, political uncertainties, etc). I'm almost surprised that the world didn't end at 23:59 tonight, such a year it has been.

We must make 2017 a great year! :argor:

Good riddance, 2016.

Hello, 2017. Please don't be as shit. :mokken:

<---- I know this avatar isn't going to stay, but as of typing, this post and my avatar made me laugh in a self-deprecating way.

Happy new year and I hope the next year is a lot better =)

Happy New Years to each and every person on this forum!
2016 was a pretty good year for me. Easily capped off by finally traveling to the West Coast and visiting California, going to one of the most well known venues for a USC Trojans football game, and finally experiencing the life style over in Cali.

I plan on finally traveling out of the country and marking that off my bucket list. I also already have a new car picked out that I will be buying. It'll be my 1st brand new vehicle that I'll be purchasing myself. 2017 is looking to be quite a year :sir:

Happy New Year Folks. Hoping a good one for the lot of you this year.

Back