Build-A-Member
Mogrinch
FFXIV
Mitsuki Calei
FFXIV Server
Lamia
Free Company
Gaia
So I have a huge collection of treasures that I haven't sold yet. Does it matter if I sell everything or should I keep a few around for any specific purpose later in the game?

as far as i can tell outside of weapon upgrades they are quest items but you might want to keep some of them for elemancy like rare coin if you want to grind xp

also ive heard one of the easiest ways to make money is to stop at the ravatogh rest stop and keep doing the wyvern hunt and selling their wings if you are worried about selling anything useful

Yeah, what L said. Basically just keep any you want for elemancy, hoard Rare Coins until you either use them to reach level 99, or reach 99 naturally, and then just save one of every item and sell the rest.

Or you could look up which items are needed for what and just save those.

I accidentally sold the first Monster Claw I ever got, and didn't realize that I needed it to upgrade a weapon I didn't get until recently. :lew: Luckily, there was another of the same enemy in the world that dropped it, so problem solved there.

Suffice it to say, just play around with not only treasures, but also items and ingredients for elemancy. But if you don't find a certain treasure useful to you at all, even after testing it out in elemancy (and it's not a quest item or weapon upgrade), sell it, and any excess of it. :grin: You'll need the gil, I find. (Ingredients aren't cheap, by the way! :dead:)

wyvern wing is a quest item by the way but i can't remember for who... i think its sania. or the weapons shopkeeper in lestallum. idk.

Back