Greetings

JK17

Out From Under the Shadows
Gil
Greetings! I've known about this site for quite awhile (years even) but only last month decided to join! My life is pretty bogged down complicated health issues, but I try to visit a handful of times in a month. I tend to keep to myself as I'm outside the norm in so many ways. I disagree with majority in opinion and likes, but still enjoy discussing and hearing out other point of views.

Not sure what to say about me: I've been a huge admirer of the Final Fantasy series and spent most of my life as a mere observer but as I got to my adult years I couldn't merely sit back and watch anymore, I had to play! I intend to play every FF game that exists, though honestly I am not happy about FFXV.
The look of the game bothers me (too down to earth), lacking enough fantasy elements, story and not very intriguing characters. *shrugs*

Anyway, see you all out on the boards :)

Last edited:
Welcome to FFF! Hope you'll be enjoying your time around here :) let us know if you have any questions!

Welcome! o/

Welcome :) I too use emulators for most of the FF games, started at 7 personally and have played through most since that time! Didn't play XI which I now seriously regret :( But hide on XIV for the most part.

Out of the norm is what we do here!!

Hello, JK, welcome to the forums!

I hope you enjoy your time around here, and if you have any questions you're free to ask any of us. :D

Ps. I hate to be "that girl" but :lew: Please have a look at the Site Rules (link). Discussion on emulators isn't something we really support on FFF.

Hey JK, glad to have you here!

Outside of the norm makes you a lot more interesting than the average person, too many people focus and worry on being normal so just be yourself I'm sure you'll get along just fine here. As for disagreeing with the majority, hell, a forum would just be a big circle jerk if no one had different opinions hahaha.

Welcome and I hope you stick around!

Ps. I hate to be "that girl" but :lew: Please have a look at the Site Rules (link). Discussion on emulators isn't something we really support on FFF.

Oh really? Because I searched the forum before posting about it. I wasn't sure, however there are many threads and posts on it. But I won't mention it again if that is the case. Apologies! I went ahead and edited my post above - I'm really sorry. I must have missed that as I read though, I do have dyslexia!

Hey JK, glad to have you here!

Outside of the norm makes you a lot more interesting than the average person, too many people focus and worry on being normal so just be yourself I'm sure you'll get along just fine here. As for disagreeing with the majority, hell, a forum would just be a big circle jerk if no one had different opinions hahaha.

Welcome and I hope you stick around!

Thanks everyone for the welcome!

Welcome JK17! I too have those issues with FF15, though I am still enjoying playing through the game. I just don't think it's memorable at all and I may never end up replaying...which is bad to say since I can play through most of the entries between 1-10 a million times over.

Anyways, welcome again! Enjoy your stay :monocle:.

Back