Mog's Tent
Tifa Lockhart
FFXIV
Aerian Elcarus
FFXIV Server
Lamia
Free Company
Gaia
Would bloody just be my luck, just as I get the urge to want to start playing again my sub is due to lapse. So I have this week then will be gone for a couple of weeks. Can't even use the free log in cos an account has to inactive for 30 days :(

Ah well not to worry, will be back after the new year once I get paid and can safely renew my sub. Just around in time for 3.5's release :D So I guess there's some good in that right?!

Can get back to clearing content as SCH and stop being such a wuss about things!!!

For real! Take it from someone that was completely paranoid about healing any content because I was so used to the laid back "blame the healer, blame the tank" DPS life. :lew:

Got thrown in the deep end by some serious arseho-- amazing people, and I've definitely come a long way! :wacky:

You can do it! Really though, just resub already... you know you wanna!

Oh I wanna I just can't afford it right now, apparently there's some law about me feeding my kids that takes priority as an adult :(

I learnt a lot healing wise from Liv, I truly sucked a year ago, just been avoiding doing certain content, I have now done most if not all ARR content aside from Coil. I wanna start learning to Tank too, but that's a slow progress event lol.

Back