Royal Arms preference.

Favorite Royal Arms to wield.

• Total voters

rowe

Eternally Begrudged
Veteran
Gil
Which of the Royal Arms are your favorite to use in battle, and what about them is appealing? (Considering that you've found them, since some are optional.)

they are all pretty bad and were either poorly designed or intended to be stat sticks. you get some use from them early on but thats about it. I'd like to have used the Katana but I had the Ultima Blade before I even went to Altissa

they might still be useable if they took less hp based on how many arms you had gathered eventually taking no hp but they dont so they are just subpar health draining garbage =\

Sword of the Wise is still my preferred weapon of the royal arms, hands down. It's been a godsend as far as breaks are concerned, and tends to make the battles easier when the enemies are vulnerable.

I've tried some of the others, and they're just okay. The stats increase seem to be more appealing than the actual weapons themselves.

Bow of the clever used with Ignis's overwhelm technique is utterly broken. My favourite royal arms to use are the trident of the Oracle, Sword of the Father, and the bow of the clever.

i actually like the star of the rogue

i mean it will destroy your hp but its pretty cool

i wish they were given cooler abilities. like if you could go all dmc on bitches with the katana but its just a poop sword :(

I'd go with Katana. Fast and quick, one of my favorite royal arms. But this list explains pretty much the general consensus of the ranking.

Moderator's note: Link Removed

Last edited by a moderator:
Back