Gil
Warrior
Bomb
Cactuar
Tonberry
Ultros
Don Corneo
White Elephant 2016(Sign Ups)

Hello! Us Staff Members heard your loud, wailing cries for White Elephant to return, so here we are once against to reward and turn you against your fellow members in a heated battle over Christmas presents!
Will you help out your friends who're sadly caught with an awful present? Will you steal the best prizes for yourself? How you play the Game of White Elephant will make history here on Wester- Final Fantasy Forums, and perhaps... some of you will not make it out with a present in the end.

9th December at 00.30 GMT,
so get yourself in as soon as possible!

Rules:

• Participants take turns either picking a new box, or stealing another person’s.
  • A box may only be stolen twice in total.
  • All currency winnings will be donated at the end of the event.
  • Any Username colours will last for a month.
  • All items will be distributed after Elephant has ended.
  • You WILL be skipped if we’re waiting longer than 24 hours for you, if you let me know you will be late, I will give you an extra 24 hours.
  • If there are forced username changes, they will be returned to original username after the holiday period.
  • All questions, queries or complaints should be addressed to me, Paddy McGee, via Private Message.

Order

1. Six
  2. Espurr
  3. Lunafreya(Adri)
  4. Mitsuki
  5. Linnaete
  6. SoulCorruptor
  7. Martel
  8. Ross
  9. Dinoysos
  10. Notorious
  11. Tommy Donelly
  12. Cabbage
  13. Harlequin

Last edited:
Paddy McGee said:
If there are forced username changes, they will be returned to original username after the holiday period.

I'm in. :D

Ps. Can we make it so that we change back on Dec 31st / Jan 1st again?

Sign me up! *prays for no more reindeer name changes again* :(

This is fun every year. Sign me up buddy!

I will sign up on the condition that I cannot be forced to have 'Barbie' as my username. :mokken:

I will sign up just to see the above with the aforementioned name have a chance to be forced to use it.

Didn't I get stuck with that godawful (yet disturbingly appropriate) username the last time I did this?

...eh, why not. Let's see how screwed over I get this time around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back