Mogrinch
FFXIV
Mitsuki Calei
FFXIV Server
Lamia
Free Company
Gaia
x4Qoa4R.png

Santa's not the only one who carries a bag of goodies. Meet Cobalt the Stork, and rumor has it that he's on his way to Chocolina to deliver a surprise.

Here's a hint: it's her egg! Yes, Chocolina is expecting her 3rd chocobo in a few months!

The question is, will Chocolina be having a blue or pink egg?

To participate, head on to MogShop > Events Center and purchase a blue OR pink egg for 20 Gil.

The baby chocobo's gender will be revealed in a few weeks. If you managed to crack the right gender, you will receive 1 GP and a Santa's Hat! (For more info on Santa's Hat, please read A Christmas Story by Dionysos.)

1 CT will be handed for participation. An additional 2 CT will be offered to anyone who post name suggestions (male or female) for the little chocobo!

Last edited:
:wacky:

Purchased.

Female: Forrest
Male: Chase

Done!

As for names uhhh

Male: Altaïr. I don't even care if I got it from Assassin's Creed. It's such a cool name. I want a dog called that
Female: Seafoam. Actually this works for either sex. It's totally a real name

Seafoam. :hmmm: I like.

@Dionysos - Don't forget to suggest some names. I'm curious what you can come up with!

Chocolina is laying eggs? This Chocolina?

8psy4.png

:ness:

Male: Talbot
Female: Riven

purchased

male: Bobby Cordwin(w/e the black mages named the chocobo in ff9)
female: Sakura(Who cares if I got the name from card captors)

Purchased the egg!

Male: Zebulun
Female: Fiora

Purchased!

As for names how about

Male: Taylor
Female: Gwendolyn

Done!

As for names:

Male: Cheeto
Female: ...Cheeto :mokken:

I don't see a due-date so I'm assuming this is still playable? If so, I bought a pink egg.

Female: Yoko, because it rhymes with choco :lew:

Male: TacoChoco... because I'm craving tacos right now :lew:

This will end tomorrow. If you haven't purchased yet, please do so soon. :)

Thank you all for making this such a memorable event for me!

Meet my little chocobo, Xander. :) He's due first week of April.

FQiAM35.jpg

So if you guessed male, you are correct. Prizes will be handed out soon!

By the way, I might use some of those suggested names as nicknames for him. :lew: He'll definitely see this journal later.

:O! Okay now this competition makes more sense! I thought you were being rather enigmatic about this...

Congrats, of course! :mits:

If you ever do call him Beaky McBeakface as a nickname I suggest you reserve it for instances when he is naughty, otherwise I'll forever feel sorry for the kid!

Thank you all for making this such a memorable event for me!

Meet my little chocobo, Xander. :) He's due first week of April.

FQiAM35.jpg

So if you guessed male, you are correct. Prizes will be handed out soon!

By the way, I might use some of those suggested names as nicknames for him. :lew: He'll definitely see this journal later.

mitssssssssss

oh my god, imso happy for you!!! i wish i knew you were having a baby i would have suggested better names. i really thought it was a gang chocobo lmao

ohmygod i love babies so much. im so happy for you!! congrats, btw xander is perfect name :gonk:

mitssssssssss

oh my god, imso happy for you!!! i wish i knew you were having a baby i would have suggested better names. i really thought it was a gang chocobo lmao

ohmygod i love babies so much. im so happy for you!! congrats, btw xander is perfect name :gonk:

Lmao surely you should be used to my humor by now! I intentionally didn't want to reveal the names would be for an actual baby. It's the fun of it that counts!

And thank you. :)

Haha, I was wondering when you were planning to let the cat out of the bag. Congrats once again! :lew:

Okay, one family to doodle by early April:

1) One Hyur DRG
2) One Hyur...whatever Brygid is
3) A girl
4) A boy
5) A male Lalafell

I honestly thought this was for an event. xD Congrats on the baby Mits! Be sure to keep us posted on everything.

Back